You Have a Christmas Message from Anker Community

Hi Anker Buddies,

It’s that time of year again—houses are decorated with colorful decorations and string lights twinkle on Christmas trees. Outside, the air is filled with the sound of Christmas carols and children countdown the hours until Santa brings their gifts.:christmas_tree::gift:

A few Christmas ago, I asked Santa to bring me the gift of a community where everyone can share their passion for technology, and I got you guys! Thanks for always being here, I hope your holidays are filled with happiness, peace and joy.:hugging::hugging::hugging:

Merry Christmas!

Your friend,
Anker Community

46 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!
Hope yours is filled with many joys and wonderful presents.
So happy to be a part of this community, filled with many enthusiast as well as knowledgeable folks.
Merry Christmas to all

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone have a safe blessed holiday

8 Likes

Feliz Navidad! :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone and to all the people at Anker!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas my Friends…:grinning::grin:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone at Anker. Thanks for another great year with quality products!!

8 Likes

I’ve appreciated you guys since the Galaxy S III batteries. I appreciate all that is done here. Thank you.

6 Likes

This is my Christmas gift, I am so happy!!!:grinning::grinning::kissing_closed_eyes:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas! :grinning:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m lucky to be with such a great and passionate technology crowd :grin:

Cheers to another year full of Anker goodness.

5 Likes

Woohoo, nothing like some good tunes played on some wireless earbuds and a rocking coffee mug…or hot cocoa or tea whichever you prefer :hugging:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Have a happy and safe time with family and friends. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What are you guys doing on Christmas day!:laughing:

3 Likes

Merry christmas @AnkerOfficial and the anker community

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

7 Likes

Opening presents and eating some nom noms

5 Likes

Feliz Navidad anker community

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone !!! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: