You can now run windows 10 on raspberry pi 3b+

I don’t have a PS3 anymore. I used to.

Sure, you can install windows on a pi…But why would you want to!!! :laughing:

Linux has user interfaces which look very like Windows, so imagine it just like Windows but faster.

So the reason to run Windows would be because of a specific Windows you verified you cannot run anywhere else in Android or Linux. As Linux runs Chrome, its also an equivalent of a Chromebox.

So when I hear someone mention Windows, and not mention a specific application known to be only on Windows, then by definition they are entering a needless long waiting process. Windows is a rich OS, it does benefit when you need a full OS with apps, but that is not what a Raspberry Pi was intended for.

@fhassm & @dicejedi: Thank you guys for the insight. I would love to try one of these on a bootable USB. Just waiting for some time to play myself. Getting a personal time is more difficult these days, too busy with kids and other family stuff.
Can you also post the link for the communities you are talking about?

Not talking about raspberry at the moment.
A full LINX system is as mighty and as well designed as WIN or MAC.
My humble opinion!

had an interesting read yesterday, Full Linux running on an old Android phone. Many of us might have old androids lying at home, time to put it to work, and use it as network IoT devices… lol

1 Like

Let us know how it works for ya, I have a shoe box full of old Android phones I could repurpose if it works

1 Like

Can you send a link to the article?

Here is the article I read, will plan on doing it sometime next week

2 Likes