+++ YAMYAM's detailed eufy cam SOLAR PANEL TEST & REVIEW +++

My both panels would at the same location and would load the cam by a y-cable. So i guess this wouldn’t be a problem as both panels always will be in sun or shade, but never (or just very short) in different “modes”.

Any one know when this will be available in Australia?

https://www.amazon.com/eufy-Certified-Compatible-Continuous-Weatherproof/dp/B08L3NN3W2/

1 Like

I havn’t even known that eufy (after more than 2 years!) finally got their own solar panel for the eufy cams. Good news … but the price is horrible and not at all competitive :astonished:

And also, not available in Germany yet. Maybe the product is brandnew and shipping worldwide just starts in the next months?! Anyone knows more?

But anyway: For this price i get like 2-3 solar panels i already use and work perfect. They need to adjust it to be competitive in any way.

But thx for the indirect info @d1services :kissing_heart:

They priced their solar panel same as Ring sells theirs. But I agree it’s too expensive

1 Like

link to your setup, community is sharing known proven solutions. There are posts above around post 5 but it is old and jumps around, written as a blog, not a howto guide, so a summarised singular short version would be useful for others. It would be hard for anyone to know what actually works from this thread.

1 Like