Y’all need to keep me accountable

You all know me. The goofy idiots that’s been hanging around the anker community since the start of the year. Only lately with the release of the soundcore collective, I’ve been lazy with my duties here. (Mainly because of my infatuation with that specific brand).

I need you all to keep me accountable to staying active on here and not being so lazy about it.

Is you start seeing me on the other community to much, just chasten me and tell me to hang out over here :joy:.

Tomorrow is the day I’m going to catch up on all the posts I’ve been ignoring. That being said, I recommend that anyone who’s following me, mute me (if you haven’t already) lest you get like 50 notifications tomorrow lol.

Anyway. I will really be trying to stay just as active over here, as this is my “motherland” of online community’s :wink:.

See y’all around! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I got some catching up to do myself in this community lol

2 Likes

Okay I’m not quite that far behind :joy:. More like 5-6 days behind…

1 Like

I do find it harder to check in on Anker. That’s kind of sad, isn’t it?!

Just do what I do, read and comment when on break or anytime you have down time

1 Like

Lol I do, but I seen to give preference to the soundcore community, and somehow I even just ignore this one and do nothing. Ugh, I’m getting so lazy lol

They reset on their own every few days. I was almost at a 1000 for unread and close to 400 for new

:flushed: :disappointed_relieved:

That my input currently.
Spend lunch breaks here instead of watching cute kitten videos on Facebook :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I thought I was the only thinking about me lacking time here as well. I remember see the cord for new users for a dollar and thought that I could have told a friend about it but I was not here that much. Lol.

I’ve culled down on my replies, just read the threads and move on.

For example the Eufy cam / vacs - which I don’t have and can’t provide any help / assistance with.

1 Like

Yes, this is me exactly. I pretty much never reply on Those…