Would anyone be interested in custom-fit earbuds from Anker?

I’ve created my own using shooters putty and now have a pair Decibullz that I like, but I’d like to give the Anker buds a shot. My issue is that I need a pair that can be molded, not just various canal tips. Just wondering if others would be interested in the same and if it’d be worth Anker’s time?

I would be interested because people have different size ears and some earbuds dont fit some shapes and ear

1 Like

I think if you are going to make high end IEMs, then it is worth it. Otherwise, there are options out there

Maybe they could just offer different buds as they used to do for some SkullCandy earbuds.

I would be interested in something like this, I’m the same with @alkaewilly many don’t fit me!

I’ve got the same issue, hence the question! One of my ears doesn’t have a cup so earbuds are a challenge. I’m stuck with either on or over the ear headphones, are earbuds that can be molded. Different size canal tips help, but the tips alone don’t provide adequate coverage and external noise and poor audio quality are the result.

Honestly, no. If I were to spend the cash on custom fit earbuds, it would be on a high end, credible IEM company such as 1964 Ears.

I wish I had that kind of coin! :wink:

I would be interested. The pricing would be more though.

Sure, I’d like to see how they compare to LGS, Pheisers, etc.

This would be a very cool idea, but my only concern would be the cost of custom earbuds.

I wouldn’t be interested as stick to premium brands associated with high quality sound. What would anker offer to distinguish themselves from the others out there?

yes would love a better fit on my Liberty pro 2

I would love the custom fit option. If you could make them a softer material it would be amazing. I have Jerry Harvey Audio IEMs and love the sound, but they get uncomfortable after a couple of hours.