Wireless Video Doorbell, ONLY $149.99!

Eufy Security’s all-new Wireless Video Doorbell is on sale for the first time! It is available for just $149.99 with code EUFYDB22.

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• 2.5x the Clarity: The built-in Sony 2K sensor and professional-grade lens allow you to view activity in picture-perfect resolution. See visitors in sharp detail as they approach your door.
  • No Monthly Fee: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. All your data is stored locally meaning you will never have to pay for cloud storage.
  • Dual Power Options: Half a year of coverage from one charge or non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
  • Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a head-to-toe view of anyone who approaches and gives you the perfect viewing angle every time.
  • Next-Level Detection: Have total control over what is detected through the use of the motion sensor, smart human detection, and activity zones. Receive real-time alerts when anyone approaches so that you never miss a delivery or keep guests waiting.
10 Likes

Great sale :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, great discount. I love that it’s wireless.

1 Like

Another great share @Insider :+1:

1 Like

Great deal!! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great discount

1 Like

Fix the Google app first it is worthless if I can’t setup the bell c’mon.

2 Likes

Yep same here. Just got my doorbell and the app is unavailable off Google Play.

Giving it the weekend and will be returning this.

1 Like

That’s a bit of a slap to those (like me) who bought it last week :hot_face:

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it. Been holding off forever to get a doorbell camera. My first one and can’t even set it up, lol. Been checking like every 5 minutes.

1 Like

I was actually talking about the price - fortunately app already downloaded.
I would expect it will be back again - almost certainly a temporary glitch, possibly due to updated version coming? (that’s a guess, not an informed piece of info)

If you can’t wait for it to re-appear on PlayStore, then you can always side-load the most recent version (1/19/20) as an apk
https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type=app_release&searchtype=apk&s=EUFY+Security

2 Likes

Which app do you guys need?

1 Like

I need the eufy security app to setup the doorbell and hub.

@decosse I’ve been looking around for the latest apk. Might go that route but a little worried of a bad download.

1 Like

I was about to link one from apkmirror

2 Likes

I’ve always found apkmirror (link I provided) to be pretty solid

1 Like

I did already :smiley:

2 Likes

@decosse @ikari04warrior appreciate the responses

3 Likes

No problem. Wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can use your brand new product soon!!

1 Like

mod edit to remove unrelated external link