Wireless IPX7 headphones not charging

I recently bought these headphones and things were fine for about a week (note headphones!). However then, whilst the red light came on during charging, it was impossible to turn them on. They seem completely dead. I tried holding down the + and - volume buttons for 3 to 5 seconds as I read somewhere that was a way to reset, but that has made no difference.

Any suggestions appreciated. Otherwise I will have to return them. Thanks. John

Hi John,

To help us locate your order and provide further service, please allow me to double check with the headphone name you have problem with, is it “Soundcore Life Note”?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there. Thanks for the reply. The Amazon listing was “Anker Wireless Headphones, Upgraded SoundBuds Slim Workout Headphones Magnetic In-Ear Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0, 10-Hour Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof for Workouts, Running, Swimming, Gym, Work, Home” Purchased from Anker on 21 April 2020. Thanks. John

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Thank you for trying some troubleshooting already. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

-Try a different wall charger and cable to charge the earbuds at least 24 hours no matter the indicator is on or off

• Make sure the wall charger and cable used can work properly before testing it

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.