Wireless Charging and iPhone 11 Pro

I recently upgraded to an 11 Pro and purchased a third power wave stand - I was disappointed to discover that none of these work with my new phone. I can move the phone around the charger and get the stand to blink blue but so far not one of my 3 charging stands is working. I confirmed connectivity and charging with a Samsung phone and all the chargers are working fine. I’m beginning to wonder if there is an issue with the phone. Has anyone else tried the new iPhone with the wireless charging stands?

1 Like

What kind of wall plug are you using to power up these wireless charging stands?

I’ve tried multiple but my current test is with an Anker Power Port 2 Elite - if I slide the phone up higher on the charger it will eventually start flashing blue but I believe that just means there is a problem.

Hi, having the same issue. Have an Atomi 5v wireless charger and just bought the
Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger Stand, and it’s still not working. For power, I had the Atomi into my Anker 60W 6 Port USB Wall Charger, and the new Anker one as well, and an iPad block. The Anker one does nothing (no charging happening) and the Atomi just blinks blue/green. What am I doing wrong??

Could be something similar to other products not working with the new iPhones?

If so this is def a fail on apples part…

so update on this - i updated today to iOS 13.1 and my wireless chargers started working! Not sure how many people are reading this but it looks like the problem was iOS related.

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s working now

Glad it’s working now

Great, thanks for sharing :+1:

I ended up just exchanging my phone.

:exploding_head:

What phone did you exchange and what did you get to replace it?

Update 3 here - my 11 Pro has gone back to not charging - it charged great for a day but then just suddenly stopped again - I’m back to thinking its phone related.

A lot if people are having issues with bluetooth and charging on the new iphones. Part of it is due to apple following the route of google and only charging with certified wireless chargers they approved of. So that may be your issue…I would reach out to apple to verify

I had my Anker Power Wave wireless pad plugged in to a USB port on my power supply. It wasn’t working. I thought it was my Otterbox so I switched cases. Still didn’t charge. Then I tried plugging it in via the original AC adapter supplied with the Power Wave and it is working!