Winners of 'PowerPort 2 Elite Giveaway'

Hi everyone, thanks a million for your participation in our ’ PowerPort 2 Elite Giveaway’. The names of the 300 randomly chosen winners are as follows:

Congratulations to everyone who won! Since there are a limited number of winners, to those who missed out there will be plenty more opportunities to win in the future!

Note:

• Click the image twice to enlarge.

• All winners will receive an email next week to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account. Prizes will be delivered by May 31st.

• Please note!!! All the prize winners must submit your shipping address via confirmation email before May 21st, otherwise your winning qualification will not be counted!!!:heart:

• All prizes are US only.

• If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOffical.

13 Likes

Oh I see my name thanks you Anker

4 Likes

Awesome. My names on here too. Thanks for the contest.

4 Likes

Yes. Not won anything for some months.

5 Likes

Woohoo! Would’ve been nice if they would have went back and sorted them alphabetically though.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners

@AnkerOfficial, nice to have been selected but as I am not in the US my win needs to be re-assigned to another lucky member

8 Likes

Wow! We still have one lucky member, thank you for your reminder, I will update the winner list again!!!

5 Likes

Thank you Anker

3 Likes

congrats all…enjoy your new toy!!! thanks to anker for these competitions…can’t wait for this week for us Canadian Folk EH!!!

3 Likes

Yay Thanks Anker, congrats to all winners!

4 Likes

Woohooo…thanks anker! :grin:

1 Like

Congrats winners!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I woke up this morning to check to see if their were any “mother day” deals on anker forum only to realize the list of winners was released…once again thanks @AnkerOfficial. Made my day :grin: congrats to all the winners

4 Likes

wow that is a big list, Congrats peeps

1 Like

Thank you Anker like always! :wink:

1 Like

I’am happy that I will live for 10 months in the US. So I can take part and possible win something. I still waiting for the Easter Special.

But congrats to the winner!

1 Like

That’s not working. Don’t worry, I was still able to manage reading the users.

I wonder if there are more like you… do they not have the ability to sort with that filter?

ditto, on Android tablet, right-click (press hold) and save-as image, then open in image viewer and stretch. On Linux laptop just ctrl+ plenty of times.

My name is on the list :slight_smile: Thanks, Anker.

1 Like