Win $1000 and Save 10% On All Nebula Projectors

Lark20210126-182403

Nebula projectors are probably the only way you’ll ever get front-row seats to the biggest game in sports. Huge screens and awesome sound put you right in the middle of the action.

Save 10% on all Nebula products & win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card by subscribing to our newsletter, check it now! https://us.seenebula.com/pages/subscription-offer

16 Likes

Does I feel lucky work for not me?

Edit: nvm, the machine spirit just required the incantation

2 Likes

Ups!!
Its too heavy to handle. :joy:

2 Likes

Sweet contest. I do not remember if I ever subscribed to it previously.

2 Likes

Interesting contest. Idk if I’m lucky enough to get the $1000 lol. Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

USA only.

“Thanks a lot” (for nothing) @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Can see a few this year catching the Super Bowl at a gathered distance, nice example image :laughing:

2 Likes

That was a super bowl! :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice contest! :wink:

2 Likes

Cool contest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck guys! :grin:

3 Likes

I thought this was a super bowl too. :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a worthy newsletter to sub to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

count me in for this newsletter

2 Likes

It threw a 404 Error the first time I entered my email, but just going back and entering it again made it work! Good Luck!

2 Likes

I could find anything saying region specific… any hints where is said us only?

2 Likes

The US URL only.

$ currency
Not on the non-US sites.

Replace US. with UK. or EU. or CA. … 404

The giftcard, it’s only for Amazon in USA, no how does anyone spend it outside US?

2 Likes

Good sleuthing, I’ll have to check a bit more too armed with this new info.

If in North America, and with an amazon account I think you can still use the gift card, provided it shows that the item can ship / is availabke

2 Likes

Trade it for crypto? But more importantly, as @TheSnarkyOne said, there’s nothing restricting international entrants per se. Contest rules, tos neither prohibits such. TOS claims no guarantee of site accuracy but laws concerning contests rarely allow rule revisions mid stream. Good luck to you

2 Likes