Wifi connection RoboVac L70 & Fritzbox 7530

Hello
I have the following problem.
I’m trying to set up my Eufy L70 with the EufyHome App, but it doesn’t work.
Smartphone is connected to the router (fritzbox 7530). The correct router is selected in the EufyHome app and the password is correct.
The L70 is found and when trying to connect it says that the smartphone and robot are not connected to the same network.
I started the mobile hotspot via another device and the connection would have worked here.
So it has to be a router setting. I have already deactivated the 5 GHz band and switched the radio channel to 802.11b + g + n (Wi-Fi 4) in the settings.
Still no connection possible.

unfortunately I don’t know what to do next and therefore ask for help.

I translated through Google because my English is not good enough. So sorry for the English.

thank you in advance.

Greetings
Davide :slight_smile:

Is both your phone and RoboVac using the same 2.4Ghz SSID?

Thank you for your answer.
yes, both are connected to the same ssid and the password is correct.
5 Ghz is switched off.
I also tried to enter the MAC address of the robot in the settings of the router and to enable the ports, but I had the feeling that this had not worked because it could not assign the Mac address to any device.
I also tried to equate the wifi channel of the router with that of the robot, but that didn’t work either. I tried to change the name of the router (even if the EufyHome app always found the router)
I really don’t know what else to adjust.

Hi Bruno.Davide,
Try this scenario;
Move the base station and vacuum closer to your home router. Backup your router settings before attempting this setup. Just in case something goes wrong.
Setup a guest network 2.4 only in your router (assuming you have that option) with no password. Make sure that MAC address filtering is set off in your router for that guest network. On your phone make sure that location is set on and wifi and, nothing else. Make note of what you are doing, right it down. Anything to help you remember what is turned off on your phone.

Go through the setup of adding that vacuum to the App. When you add the vacuum to the app it goes into some kind of Adhoc or bridge connection. The phone acts like an interface to the internal wifi settings of the vacuum and that why you have to reconnect it to your router again - guest wifi. And if not done right you get that funky error “smartphone and robot are not connected to the same network” Now assuming you get passed that part. It should not prompt for an password since you never created one for guest wifi.

It connects you are golden if not there could be something stopping it from connecting. It could be an app on the phone, a dead spot in your house (moving the base and vacuum closer to the router should prevent this) or bad unit. Now I just returned mine because of the this reason - bad unit. Continue to work with support and let them know everything you have tried including that other wifi connection. Make a word document bullet points, tried this, end result, tried that, end result. They will want pictures or videos too so be prepared.