Who here is pumped for the Super Nintendo?!

Never mind I googled it. They do not look like the ones sold here in the US back in 91 so maybe thats why. Just the nostalgia factor is why I got one. :grin: and because of Earthbound and Starfox! :grin:

1 Like

I’m hoping Nintendo does a mini N64 that was the very first console I got when I was about 15 it was that with Duke Nukem 64 :smiley:

Next year! They are coming out with that. Its been confirmed already.

1 Like

That’s epic! I bet they’ll fly off the shelves

1 Like

Mainly due to Nintendo purposely making so few units to drive up demand and interest in Nintendo. :unamused:

1 Like

And then some greedy sod will sell it on eBay with a 200% markup

1 Like

That’s awesome! I was going to pick one up, but I recently built a RetroPie… :wink:

2 Likes

But the nostalgia factor? :grin: Yeah im gonna build a pie too though to keep my Super Nintendo classic unmodded. :wink:

1 Like

Its already happening where I live. $350+ :expressionless:

1 Like

That is just plain ludicrous!! I don’t fancy my chances of getting one here in the UK when it’s released.

Mind you the original console and games go for quite a fair bit on auction on eBay as well.

Super Mario all day & night. I remember I used to leave my original Nintendo on all day to save my place.

1 Like

Still gotta do that! Lmao!

1 Like

If only I could get one! Pre-orders opened today in Canada, but it’s already out of stock everywhere!

1 Like

Just keep trying I snagged 4 today for friends and family. No scalpers price though just $85.52 (My Cost) :grin:

1 Like

I have a question does anyone know if anker makes screen protectors for the New Nintendo 3ds Or 2ds since I know anker does make screen protectors for the Nintendo switch

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of, I don’t imagine there would be much demand for something like that at all from Anker. I reckon it would be a pretty niche market.

There may be other 3rd party ones available though, that’s the route I had to take with one for my PS Vita.

1 Like

i would be if i could get one at retail price, but i sleep at night and wont wake up at 3am to grab one.

i did however get a nes classic at retail price from gamestop last year

1 Like

I woke up at 6am and still was able to get 4 from my local Wal-Mart and good sleep. Unlike people that stood in line for 5+ hours :smirk:

Are they modded? Or can you mode them? It would be cool to get all the games.

I modded my personal one. Its the same mod used in the NES classic mini. 700+ games