Who here is pumped for the Super Nintendo?!

Currently reliving my childhood :grin:

4 Likes

unfortunately, my childhood started right when gameboy series was starting to ramp up…I remember either owning this machine or playing with this machine but that portable factor of the gameboy and gameboy color really took off

my childhood is with the gameboy days and the endless hours on pokemon

Oh boy, I’m so glad us Europeans got the way better-looking version :wink:

How do the European models differ from the ones here in the US?

1 Like

Never mind I googled it. They do not look like the ones sold here in the US back in 91 so maybe thats why. Just the nostalgia factor is why I got one. :grin: and because of Earthbound and Starfox! :grin:

1 Like

I’m hoping Nintendo does a mini N64 that was the very first console I got when I was about 15 it was that with Duke Nukem 64 :smiley:

Next year! They are coming out with that. Its been confirmed already.

1 Like

That’s epic! I bet they’ll fly off the shelves

1 Like

Mainly due to Nintendo purposely making so few units to drive up demand and interest in Nintendo. :unamused:

1 Like

And then some greedy sod will sell it on eBay with a 200% markup

1 Like

That’s awesome! I was going to pick one up, but I recently built a RetroPie… :wink:

2 Likes

But the nostalgia factor? :grin: Yeah im gonna build a pie too though to keep my Super Nintendo classic unmodded. :wink:

1 Like

Its already happening where I live. $350+ :expressionless:

1 Like

That is just plain ludicrous!! I don’t fancy my chances of getting one here in the UK when it’s released.

Mind you the original console and games go for quite a fair bit on auction on eBay as well.

Super Mario all day & night. I remember I used to leave my original Nintendo on all day to save my place.

1 Like

Still gotta do that! Lmao!

1 Like

If only I could get one! Pre-orders opened today in Canada, but it’s already out of stock everywhere!

1 Like

Just keep trying I snagged 4 today for friends and family. No scalpers price though just $85.52 (My Cost) :grin:

1 Like

I have a question does anyone know if anker makes screen protectors for the New Nintendo 3ds Or 2ds since I know anker does make screen protectors for the Nintendo switch

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of, I don’t imagine there would be much demand for something like that at all from Anker. I reckon it would be a pretty niche market.

There may be other 3rd party ones available though, that’s the route I had to take with one for my PS Vita.

1 Like