Which 3D glass is best to view 3D video in the Nebula Cosmo?

I just bought the Nebula Cosmo on Amazon and very happy with it and it has two 3D viewing mode in the ‘Projector Settings’ which are Side-by-Side and Over-Under. This is awesome cuz I love 3D but the odds thing about this is that the 3D function never been mention in item’s description, user manual, Amazon’s reviews nor even in Google Search. I have post this 3D question on Amazon because I needs to get the best compatible 3D glasses for it and I still got no answer yet.
I was Googling for Side-by-Side and Over-Under 3D glass and the general answers were that Active 3D glass is the best, next is Passive and lastly the Red/Blue ordinary one. I was about to bought the ’ DLP 3D Glasses 144Hz Rechargeable 3D Active Shutter Glasses for All DLP-Link 3D Projectors’ but in their item’s description stating that those glasses only work with the 3D-link projectors and I know the Cosmo doesn’t have it and nowadays it seem like all those selling Active 3D glasses have 3D-link function,
Hope someone in here could help me to find the best compatible 3D glasses for the Cosmo. Great thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I have this question too! Can someone please respond? The 3D is only in the projector settings when you’re watching a film. Otherwise they’re hidden. Polarised glasses doesn’t work at all and Anaglyph glasses make it a bit 3D but still blurry bits. Do active glasses actually work on this if there’s no dlp link? Or is there a dlp link being sent? If no glasses work why is there the option available for 3D in both side by side and under and over?
Thanks

Did you see this?

https://support.seenebula.com/s/article/How-to-Watch-3D-Videos-on-A-Nebula-Projector