When Will Anker Make a Mobile Phone Holder/Charger?

When Will Anker Make a Mobile Phone Fast Holder/Charger? I need one, but Anker doesn’t have it so I bought an off brand on amazon. It was a :lemon:!
Thank you for any input! When Will Anker Make a Mobile Phone Fast Holder/Charger? I need one, but Anker doesn’t have (to my knowledge) it so I bought an off brand on amazon. It was a :lemon:!
This is supposed to be versatile: useable on the windshield or car dashboard, and charges phones quickly. I addition, the side clamps automatically open upon your approach to mount the phone, and close when the phone is in the cradle bed.
It fails to stick to the windshield, even without a phone, and to charge!

Funny you ask because their latest release is actually on sale for just $34.99 right now at Best Buy!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anker-roav-smartcharge-10w-qi-certified-wireless-charging-pad-for-iphone-android-black/6361331.p?skuId=6361331

1 Like

This one sticks into car’s air vents… does not attach to the dashboard or windshield… but this is the closest available product from Anker / Roav.

Thanks @Insider

1 Like

Sounds like you got ripped off

Thank you! I am glad Anker has something. One concern is that it has only 8 reviews, and the overall rating is not that good! I wonder why one person said his battery had been “burning/hot” while using GPS ? However, he is the only person complaining about the hot battery! Have any of you used it while you are streaming a video on YouTube? Any problem?

I read the 164 reviews on the Older model, and learn the following main concerns:
-1 “keeps falling off”
-2. “Can’t keep up” the charge when used with some apps like Google Map, Spotify, etc
-3. At least one review mentioned it had not work for iPhone X. This is a major problem for I have the iPhone XS Max!

The bottom line: the new version is probably too new and doesn’t have enough reviews (8 vs. 164) for my research before buying it. I don’t want to have to return it later to either the vendor or Anker. I have the iPhone XS Max, as previously mentioned and the Otter box Defender.
Has anyone have used this new charger/holder with these two factors? Was it satisfactory to you? The combination of my phone plus the Otterbox Defender is quite a heavy weight! The sale is certainly tempting!
I do hope that in the future, Anker will make a similar model with the windshield and dash mounts included without the major flaws mentioned in the reviews!

Thank you very much for your prompt reply/replies though!

1 Like

Well, the sale is over now. :laughing: