What was your reason to join the community?

I’ve bee a fan for a couple of years but only had the funds and reasons to purchase stuff from them since early this year.

I joined the community by luck. I was looking at one of their products and went to their site. I found they had a community and being a fan of theirs and a forum user/admin/forum owner in the past I thought it would be a great way to learn more of about their products, help others and get to know other anker fans.

The freebies and discounts are a bonus. I’ve used that to get others to join. I rarely recommend products of this kind to my friends, family and clients but with anker it’s different . I have a lot of respect for them and their brand.

I’m not a power user and hope to be at some point. I still review everything they send me and I buy. I keep only the items that I need and gift the others to Friends and family.

2 Likes

You earn free stuff by your wide range of tech knowledge.:smile:

1 Like

You can apply to be a power user, your review is pretty good! I think your application will pass!:grin:

1 Like

I don’t remember why i joined but i remember getting a usb cable that was marked with the wrong description and one of anker customer service people was really helpful and that want i found out that they gave better samples then the other companies

1 Like

Thank you for your trust to us.:hugging: