What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

Oceano by Josh Groban

“Monster” by Meg & Dia

Dream Away by George Harrison. It was in the movie Time Bandits which was one of the movies my father took me to before he passed.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who entered

Yes! :grin: I was very hopeful for that one!

2 Likes

Congrats buddy, and to the other 4 winners
*@zimpirate

3 Likes

Congrats to the lucky winners @tiagomota @zimpirate @benfoster42 @McKayen_Johnson @Charles_Miller

2 Likes

Congratulations @tiagomota @zimpirate @benfoster42 @mckayen_johnson & @charles_miller I’m not jelly at all☺️

2 Likes

Congrats everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow this is wonderful!! I’ve been itching for Bluetooth earphones for ages now!! Wires just bug me so much!! Thank you kindly @AnkerOfficial and all!! :smile:

@ndalby

Neil

This is what I was thinking of… I think?

Quite possibly, I know there have been 3-4 threads that reference music in some way, shape or form…two of which I think were expanded on by @AnkerOfficial with an event / giveaway…

Unfortunately there is bound to be some duplicate threads at some stages with new (or older members) trying to get others interacting around a topic…as long as we can try to keep it balanced and not a free for all at re-posting past treaded topics…hopefully that will keep things ticking over and keep new and seasoned members happy…