What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Sort of, but with a built in Apple Watch stand. As far as I’m aware, Apple’s wireless offering doesn’t support the Series 1 Apple Watch so it’ll be no good to me.

1 Like

I still think there is a missed holiday present opportunity for Anker to merge torch with portable battery, they used to do it, most did. The purse with a half-phone-recharge + torch type product would sell in volume. Either take the LC40 and add a power in+out or the Mini+ and add a torch. Doesn’t need to be that much mAh for the purse type scenario.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t realize that it was exclusive to newer models. Sorry.

I would buy this in a heartbeat if they made it

1 Like

Speaking of mini+, do you think Anker is done releasing new standalone power banks with less than 5000 mah?

Built-in flip out USB connection is lacking. The smaller the Powercore the more the USB socket becomes as a ratio of volume and the cable becomes nearly the same size, so I think either built-in output plug or merger of input and output via USB-C.

At the opposite end you have the thermal density problem. In large devices they solve this via very thin batteries inside a rigid case with very good device battery life

So what I see is a squeeze. At the low end it has to become a powered cable. At high end it has a futility where it’s just Wattage of a charger.

Don’t worry about it, I assumed it would work too until I did some research into it!

Also a rechargable light for under the brim of a hat.

2 Likes

If they could make a quality, durable retractable cable, I’d be all over that!

What kind of retractable cable?

Soon everything will be wireless charging, that would definitely be handy

I doubt it, wireless charging cannot transmit enough energy for a larger tablet, it is good though for trickle charging smaller devices like phones or smaller tablets. I have wireless charging on my Nexus 7 2013 and the tablet gets very warm wireless charged.

We will release our new wireless charging pad on November, so stay tuned!:grin:

7 Likes

hopefully for android too :slight_smile:

It’s a wireless charging pad, as long as it’s a set standard it should work with any wireless device to charge

4 Likes

I am hoping to see some more iPhone cases or different types of usb type c cables. Anyone else have other suggestions for anker. Comment below

Does anyone else think that Anker should make a smartwatch with long battery life? I’d buy that so fast. Especially if it was similar to the old Pebble smartwatches.

What do you think?

That would be cool if they did but I’d rather see them make portable keychain battery packs for the Apple Watch. I’ve been hoping for this since the first Apple Watch came out.

The market is saturated with smart watches, I’d rather see anker spend their time on more useful items that can benefit a broad range of people’s needs

1 Like

Bluetooth controllers.

More charger blocks and charging cables.

1 Like