What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

USB-C to Lightning Powerline+

There are more Alexa enabled products coming from Ankerā€™s sister brands - Eufy and Zolo!
Hereā€™s a list of some of the products that are being worked on now.

Zolo Liberty/Liberty+ (true wireless earbuds)
Zolo Halo/Halo+ (smart speakers)
Eufy Smart Plugs
Eufy Smart Switches
Eufy Smart Light Bulbs
Eufy Smart Light Strips
Also, Eufy has already released their Genie and RoboVac 11C, both with Alexa.

Most of these products should appear later this year, with the main exception possibly being the Zolo Halo+.

Iā€™m interested to know if thereā€™s anything you think Anker should make (power related) with Alexa!

2 Likes

I would like something that can be used in the kitchen or for beauty products that I can give my wife. So that my wife wont complain of all the products I get from Anker lying around the house :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: You are rightā€¦lich kingā€¦

So as Anker is focusing on mobility a lot I would love them to give some love to laptops once theyā€™re stationary. A good quality docking station with the basics (ethernet, Some USB3.0 ports, headphone jack, HDMI 2.(1?). Displayport) but also just a buttload of USB-C/Thunderbolt ports so weā€™re ready for the future when everything uses that connector.

Also maybe a PowerCore that can deliver enough juice to keep my Dell XPS15 happy when on the move!

1 Like

The Nebula Capsule :heart_eyes:

I want a large wireless charging pad that can charge multiple devices simultaneously! Like the Airpad by Apple

1 Like

Dang, two weeks in a row I spend all my points hoping to win some wireless earbuds so I can use them when Iā€™m at work and no dice. Oh well Iā€™ll keep entering and tying.

With that said, I would like to see one of the multiport home chargers available. This way we can plugged multiple devices in and have the fastest charge available for each device without having to revert to single use wall plugs for each device. Or maybe even the power strip that has the built in usb ports

Well this is my first post but hey, Iā€™d like to know something. As all we know, Anker does great, but why not share all our ideas or even projects here?

For example, Iā€™m not sure if this does exist yet, but what do you think about an Anker cover which allows you to charge your phone with wireless charging?

1 Like

Pretty sure Apple holds the patent and it is only one that can make C to lightning cable until they license their patent.

1 Like

How many type c ports does one fit in a buttload?

Welcome to the community. You should start a thread about your case idea if someone has not already. Itā€™s good to do a quick search and brush up on the rules before starting a new thread.

1 Like

I believe Anker could create a brilliant rechargeable LED headtorch. I work in the construction industry and have had various headtorches before but the batteries are always naff. I think a product of their quality would prove very popular and successful. What are your thoughts on something like this @AnkerOfficial ?

2 Likes

Yeah, your suggestion are much more appreciated! I will pass the conception to our product department! Many thanks!:grin:

1 Like

I would love to see more products that utilize USB-PD. I currently own a Pixel C, and have been fine with the one charger. But now I am waiting on my Pixel 2 XL, I will need to expand my charger collection for travel, in the car, at work, etc. The options for chargers that support the PD spec are very few and far between.

Another product I would like to see are magnetic disconnect charging cablesā€¦ My kids go through charging ports on their tablets like no other. I have done research on magnetic cables, and canā€™t seem to find any that I am comfortable purchasing. I would feel much better if a reputable company such as Anker released a product like that.

2 Likes

Yeppā€¦ this is a must Anker, please hurry make it available before iPhone X release

I had asked about magnetic tip charging cables before and unfortunately I was told they can only conform to the set standard available to them and cannot make changes such as the magnetic tip cables other companies make. Something about being fined for non-conforming standard or something along that line

Iā€™d love a sort of charging station that would wirelessly charge my iPhone and have a little dock/stand so that I can also charge my 1st gen Apple Watch at the same time. At the minute, my side table is rather untidy.

Like AirPower? (scroll down)

If you mean power banks, there are more coming soon. (PowerCore+ II 10000 and 20000)
If you mean wall chargers, there should be more coming soon.
If you mean car chargers, hopefully there are more coming soon.