What I thought about the Anker PowerWave Pad (W/SPEEDTEST&RESULTS)

Upon receiving the Anker PowerWaver Pad wireless charger, the packaging was packaged nicely packaged in a slim box and the actual unit was held in a plastic wrapping and secured inside the box via a large plastic ‘holder’, along with the included USB cable, instruction manual (in 13 languages), and a pamphlet with some recommendations for optimal use.

To my surprise the included USB cable was 4 FT long as opposed to a competitors measly 20 Inch USB cable. The actual wireless charging unit itself has a rugged and full feel to it when holding, has a nice non slip coating on it to keep your phone securely in place, and has a blue LED that comes on when charging your device which has a sleep mode that turns the LED off when no device is charging on it. It can charge various phones, wireless headphones, speakers, etc. The competitors is hard plastic coated and phones can easily slide off. It detects the phone seamlessly and quickly on the first try, the competitors required placing the phone multiple times before it would detect that the phone was placed on the unit and begin charging. !
The PowerWave Pad charges very quickly almost as fast as wired charging, for this test I had the Anker PowerWave Pad plugged into my Anker PowerPort Speed 5 Ports block and got a charging speed at 900mAH even while charging my Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 power bank. It can be used with Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 charger adapter, but a regular one will work but it is not recommended if you want maximum charge speeds. The competitors would not charge reliably and not where near as fast as the Anker PowerWave Pad. You can charge your wireless charging compatible phone with cases on that is <= 5mm with the PowerWave Pad too, remember that any obstruction between the phone and the pad will slow the charge speed.
IMG_20200420_042441%5B1488%5D|281x500
I would definitely recommend this product it has met and exceeded my expectations greatly! 10/10 #WeLoveTesting

2 Likes

Good review and reference photos @DankNoodles420, thanks for sharing and welcome to the community :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :+1:

1 Like