What got you into Anker?

What was your first Anker product? I got hooked on the Anker Elite USB Charger, Dual Port 24W Wall Charger

I bought back in 2017 and I still use it! It got me hooked on the Anker brand

1 Like

I forgot which was my first Anker product but their prices got my attention lol

2 Likes

I can’t remember but that charger was maybe my 3rd product from them. It could been Anker’s set of early earbuds slims or their cables. I’d have to go back through my old reviews to see what was first.

1 Like

Merge thread into

1 Like

My first run into Anker was actually a replacement battery for my Droid Incredible 2. After having such good luck with that, it was just natural I kept on looking at their goods to replace my products (think second items were micro-usb cables and a car charger which lasted 8 years before I lost it).

2 Likes

I picked up the PowerDrive 2 and a Lightning cable in early 2016. That November, I got an email from Anker offering me a free gift (one of them was a PowerDrive 2, so I went with a PowerCore 5000) if I joined their new community. Been a fan since, and I realized the other day that I have entirely too many USB cables now.

2 Likes

2014, I bought a powercore 10k. They’ve been my go-to ever since then

1 Like

This question was asked too often.

2 Likes

@ndalby @TechnicallyWell

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with a fresh take on the question, plus that thread is four years old now :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

So I might ask about the the latest item? :rofl:

1 Like

I had a pair of wireless skullcandy buds i thought sounded good. Then i find this pair of Soundbuds curve on the ground practically new. Paired them upand they kicked skullcandy’s butt. Sold the skullcandy and now Anker is my anchor!

2 Likes