What did you do on the first day of 2020?

The year of 2020 has arrived! You know what they say: How you start off your January 1 sets the tone for the rest of the year.

Some of you might want to start attacking your goals head-on and begin with an all-day cleaning and organizing session. Or you need a bit of a breather after the revelry of the night before.

No matter how you want to start 2020, you must have a happy day, so hurry up and share with me what you have done in the first day of 2020!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

11 Likes

LOOK what I did in the first day of 2020!
It took me four hours to complete my first clay painting! I found a new self through art!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

I spent the better part of the morning finishing repairing my macbook pro… i had spilled tea on it twice, the first time it sat in the tea for days, but the last time i got it working it kept glitching out. Now i got it working where its fully usable. And now im at work

4 Likes

Had a relaxing day with family, some fun at home!

4 Likes

You’re very talented :slight_smile: I spent the day and birthday in bed with the cold. :frowning: I’m excited for 2020 because 2019 was just bad overall for me.

4 Likes

You and my sister’s birthday are the same day! Happy birthday! You will definitly have a great 2020!:grin:

2 Likes

I feel this will be your year to sparkle!

3 Likes

I spent the first day of 2020 watching my beloved Arsenal beat Manchester United in the English Premier League. :wink::grin:

I hope everyone enjoyed their first day of 2020!

2 Likes

We visited our local coastal destination, Cromer for New Year day fireworks.
The fire them from the pier.

3 Likes

20132A148-0

My hometown also have a beautiful New Year day fireworks, but too many people went there, and it usually takes 1-2 hour to get home when the fireworks has ended.:joy::joy:

5 Likes

relaxing at home with the kids and wife

1 Like

Hey @AnkerOfficial
That was the same for us! What should have been a 30 minute journey took nearly 2 hours.
But it was worth the trip.

Happy New Year!!

Best wishes for the 2020!

also, very nice looking poster!

2 Likes

Relaxing at home with my family :raised_hands:

Happy New Year!!! :confetti_ball::champagne::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Awesome job on your clay painting!

I spent the day visiting some family and friends… and realizing the fact that it was the last day of break and I’m heading back to work today. :laughing:

2 Likes

I had… another party! But this one was more relaxed and at home.

1 Like

Kept mine simple (as usual)…a very nice long lie in, bacon sandwich for breakfast, then the rest of the day relaxing on the couch while binge watching James Bond films…

:sleeping_bed: :bacon::bacon::sandwich::film_projector: = :smile:

3 Likes

My first day of the new year was binge watching the The Witcher on Netflix haha!

I spent it playing with the kids, visiting and eating steak with my family and then grabbing tree and outside boxes for cleanup for today. Can not forget, I did try to get on two favorite communities, Anker n Soundcore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow pretty cool!!