We Love Testing | Wait Out The Polar Vortex With Nebula Prizm II

Can’t wait for the announcement :blush:. Really hope I win this one! Haven’t one a “we love testing” event yet.

If your not in the US, you’ll have to wait for the next one :pleading_face:. Good luck next time!

Went ahead and through my name in for a testing opportunity. I’ve always wanted to get my something like this and these look like they will do what I need.

@AnkerOfficial the option to add your Twitter account doesn’t work. The request token is setup correctly.

For future reference it’s “threw my name in” :wink::grin:

Don’t be “that guy”…

5 Likes

I’m sorry… I can’t help it…:pensive: everyone always calls me “that guy”.

2 Likes

@ajsanders2004
It’s all good buddy.

Just don’t let it happen again :joy::joy::joy: JK

Speech to text spelling isn’t always spot on and everybody’s entitled to a typo here and there.

1 Like

Haha! I new you would understand :wink:.

2 Likes

LOL… I know that. I just didn’t think about it as was I writing it. I guess I shouldn’t be watching TV and talking on the phone while I’m trying to post on here… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For future reference it’s “I knew you would understand”…

:joy:

4 Likes

I thought know one would notice :joy:

2 Likes

Some people do have multi tasking skills.
Mostly women I have heard. :wink:

I’m quite capable of “man tasking” :smirk:

1 Like

That looks like a good location for a projection :thumbsup:

1 Like

In education, we call this “Swiss Tasking” (maybe it means something different in Germany :laughing:), but it’s like the Swiss cheese that has holes in it. If you work on more than one thing you do a bad job on all things you are working on. Here is a slide from a presentation I saw on it at a Moodle conference:

1 Like

Women’s multi tasking : Cooking, hugging the baby, making a call and dancing to music! :heart_eyes:

And what are we doing here?
Giving only simple answers to simple questions! :joy:

I’m a Swiss Tasking master! :rofl:

2 Likes

Who will be chosen? Will it be me? Will it be you? I don’t want to wait :pensive::frowning::pleading_face:

We are posting the announcement now!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Good luck guys!!!