We Love Testing | Wait Out The Polar Vortex With Nebula Prizm II

Use of “fakebook” (sic) is needed to take part?
Another forumner tried to take part but could not in lack of such an account.

Do you force us to have such an account?

So please tell me why there is a NEED to have such one
to take part in any testing programs?

Is there any reason., we should know?
Please enlighten me.

By the way : I will never open and use such a “fakebook” account.

1 Like

This would be an easy test for me:

I would be projecting a movie from my son’s dresser drawer and onto a wall. We would watch a movie on his bed before bedtime. I would look for:

• Blackness
  • Skin color tones
  • Audio quality (bass and clarity)

I might even buy a white screen for this :smiley:

1 Like

I do not like that you have to have Facebook. It’s an outrage.

2 Likes

Old styled!
There is really no need.
But as it is a fashion there is need.
BUT not for me!

2 Likes

I wonder if the low number of comments means a low number of enteries? Almost 600 people have clicked the survey entry link… :crossed_fingers:

If there is really a NEED to have such a fakebook account
I will end my service here!

Why do you call it “Fakebook”?

Read the newspapers about that company of this Mr. Zuckerzwerg (sic)

Have you ever made any considerations about were your data is stored, were it may go, were it may be analysed , were may be stolen, to whom it may be sold ?

1 Like

No matter what you do, where you post your info can be sold or hacked no matter what so why even bother to limit yourself? Your online, so your info is out there somewhere as even the most secure places have been hacked. Take a look at TransUnion, they were hacked and millions of peoples credit scores and social security numbers were stolen. So nowhere, once your online, is safe

1 Like

The less you are taking part, the less you are in the game.
Please understand me, I will never take part in any social media I have NO confidence in.
That may sound weird and abnormal.
But that’s me : A “Neanderthaler” :wink:

This way I am free of any remorse.

By the way I had to take care about security in the chair I was working for.
:wink:

I don’t have a Facebook, so when meeting new people and they ask me for mine and I tell them I don’t have one, they look at me weird :expressionless:

3 Likes

I don’t have social media and being in college everyone looks at me like I have a billion heads and they all are like come on let’s make one or wtf why don’t you have one.

3 Likes

We should found a federation:

“The Suspicious” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Boiii I would love to test new products! I do livestream and do product reviews on my YT channel!

What’s your YouTube channel? I’d like to check it out

Check us out…

5 Likes

Thanks. I had forgotten about that thread. I subscribed to a couple of channels from that thread

1 Like

I had Facebook account deactivated about 3 years ago, and hardly used it ever. Got it to login only for the Anker testing event.

There is nothing weird not to have or use Facebook, it is new normal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a fun testing opportunity, to bad it is US only!

1 Like

First things first I had tested your Spirit X wireless earbuds previously and they are still going strong.

For the Nebula I would try to do the following when testing it:

1. I would test it on different devices that I have for functionality with those devices. These includes: DVD player, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Classic Playstation,Classic Nintendo, Chromecast, ipod, android, USB drive with some tv shows on it, and Playstation 3,
  2. With the wall that I would use(see below), I will test the clarity at different distances on screen size. I may have to hang up a white sheet as I do not know how the yellow would affect the colors/clarity of the video.
  3. I think testing the ease of use of the device would be a good test as I have seen that some places charge over 150 to set this up. I may test this out on my 15 and 11 year old to see if they can set it up in a short period of time. Heck may try to get my 65 yr old mother-in-law in on it as well LOL.
  4. Some audio test is need to see how how quiet the fan noise is with the video playing and etc…
  5. Will test the keystone and how well it can even out the picture.

I most likely will try to post on amazon and here as there are your most common places where you sell your products. If possible, I may try to include a short video depending on view ability from my device as I may go wow but my video maybe be just ok.

I have two things that I have to make my review stand out but do not have the device to enable one of them. If I had one of those bluetooth converter devices(ie making a non bluetooth device, bluethooth enabled), I bet you could plug it into the prizm and make the project bluetooth enabled with other bluetooth enabled speakers.
I thought about taking it portable by way of a Fatmax. With the Fatmax, I could plug the prizm in and basically watch it anywhere. My only issue and big risk with that is I am not sure about the power drain the prizm would have on the Fatmax and would hate to mess up the bulb while attempting use mobile and the Fatmax go dead. So I will try this at a full charge of the Fatmax for a short time but would love if you sent me another bulb if you would want me to try it for an extended length of time.

With that last one, I do think I have an improvement for any prizm 3. I wonder if there is a way to include a small battery pack so that if there was power lost suddenly that the battery would come on to cool the bulb and finish powering it down as to prevent damage to the bulb. Just a thought.

2 Likes