We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Thanks so much, everyone! Music is a major part of my family. It’s rare that something isn’t playing at home. We do so much outdoors and host people over all the time. I’m very much looking forward to the opportunity to test this, especially in the water! I just need to get over my past mindset of the fact that you’re not supposed put electronics in water. Hahaha. :grin::metal:

3 Likes

Congrats to the chosen 5 and at least 3 are well known to the forum.
@laura2016hart
@Tech_Man
@TechnicallyWell
@TheCharneco
@walshjames78

Looking forward to the complete testing.

5 Likes

Now that I’m on a computer, I can properly congratulate the selected testers! Maybe we can all collaborate on some scenarios to test this in since we all might be able to try the speaker in slightly different situations. :slight_smile: If you 4 want to work together, just heart this and I’ll create a group message.

Thank you so much, @AnkerOfficial, for the opportunity to test this! I cannot wait! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do a group collaboration review. I hope you guys do it!

1 Like

Sounds interesting. First of its kind in this forum. Would be great if you guys can do it.

1 Like

Collaborative reviews are a great idea… but I would say … first complete the individual reviews so that no one is over stepping into other’s review and we get to see the best individual idea / review coming out in its own unique way, try it in all / every possible way… and then come with the 6th review as a collaboration scenario … my thoughts,

1 Like

Yeah, that was pretty much my plan. We all do our own reviews, but then each test it out in a difference scenario and report back here how it held up.

1 Like

Awesome :+1:t2: thanks for taking the initiative …

1 Like

Great idea…glad it went into perfect hands and happy to see it going…most of the testers hardly known to the community and usually no updates or what so ever.

Mine is currently sitting at the bottom of a pond…stay tuned

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You need to explain this a little further…hahaha

I know you do some testings! :rofl:

hecht

We will make an inquiry!
“What the pike is listening to?”
Rob knows :rofl:!

(The winner gets a beer…heheh)

2 Likes

LOL :rofl: No one can beat you in photoshop @Chiquinho
However, @Tank was testing a Trance, so it’s more like the Dance Party at the bottom of Pond :laughing:

1 Like

But he needs some listeners and he found this one! :rofl:

I like this idea!

1 Like

So i threw the trance into the pond, i forgot about it because the mail came and i went inside. When i went look iij ng for the speaker i remembered i threw it into the pond. Its over 15ft deep and theres snapping turtles in it along with catfish and koi. So theres no way i was going swimming for it, but i did finally manage to get it out of the pond. I wish i had recorded it all, would have been some good bloopers. Its currently drying so i dunno it I killed it or not, will let it sit for another day or so before trying to power it on

4 Likes

Well, let’s hope it’s not dead lol. How long was it in the water?

1 Like

It was there a good hour or so, took a bit to find it and then figure how to hook it

1 Like

Well that’s the IPX and durability testing done :grin:

1 Like