We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Not that I buy much instore anymore but Neither supermarkets or high street catalogue stores log serial numbers.
The only product I can recall the serial number being logged was when I bought a TV from John Lewis, but I think that’s only because they give an extended warranty.

2 Likes

Anker test products sku don’t scan at local stores (BB, Wally, etc.) so don’t waste time on that :grin:

1 Like

as a realtor, i need all of the bluetooth heaphones and earbuds! legally need this.

1 Like

Then you need to write a good testing plan!:wink:

3 Likes

My testing plan incorporates doing product testing live every tuesday at my marketcenter as well as sending out an email blast with the link to purchase after each “tech tuesday” how do I do this as a “testing plan” so it can be presented properly

1 Like

That is up to you to figure out in terms of testing plan, and you need to click the link under testing club for which product you want to test out and submit your plan there and not actually in the forum here

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Explicit Spam Links

Congrats to the chosen testers of the Life P2 :slight_smile: several of which are often on the community posting @MacBlank @Element321 @doris4jin @Duane_Lester & @mvpttk

9 Likes

Also congrats on the chosen testers of the Atom III Slim :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you Anker. and Congratulations everyone.

3 Likes

Well done to the chosen ones :+1:t2:
Looking forward to seeing the reviews.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners ! :clap:
@MacBlank you have another set of earbuds to play with :smiley:

4 Likes

congratulations to the well know members, I don’t need to
mention those :grin:
and to the many unknown testers as well.
Lets see what kind od reviews we have to read or to look at.:wink:

4 Likes

1 Like

Congratulations to all the selected winners / testers!

3 Likes

Congrats to all chosen testers, with over 200 entries for the earbuds I’m glad so many active members got chosen

5 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Thanks for the opportunity :+1:

4 Likes

@kumar.sachin I think you deserve this item, as I know you can do a genuine testing on this charger !! :+1:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial even though I wasn’t chosen but the soundcore P2 is not just us only:

1 Like

So what is the question?

1 Like