We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I recently tried to be a beta tester and think it would be fun as well. It is basically what I do most days at work anyways but with the same software over and over again for the last 15 yrs. I think it will be a fun new challenge.

Agreed being a beta tester would be really cool and fun and it would be great to help provide feedback before the product hits the market

The existence of a beta program automatically +10 my opinion of apps

Many members have failed the test then lol

5 Likes

Meh, not all the time. I signed on here once and had won the Powerdraw, some contest I forgot I had entered, and one where they did pick at random. All I meant to say was, I still love this community, but I don’t get the chance to visit as often I used to, and I hope you all are having fun and get to test some cool Anker Gear!

2 Likes

You mean Power Users? Yea, it is still stuck on the last thing I tested. Even though it says Submitted, it is not in my “History” and I can obviously not get any new ones.

Is that 1 TB in your pants? :wink:

I have been using the Anker PowerPort III Nano and it has been… wonderful! It is even charging my MacBook Air 2020 laptop right now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve done a few beta tests and they are interesting. I haven’t done one in a while though.

1 Like

I think everyone here has a little love for the Nano @hergetpietro Myself included.

2 Likes

I personally think this is a great feature!!!

Does anyone know when they are doing the next testing?

Nobody knows.
Its a surprise! :grinning:

3 Likes

@abigail.dmorais The admin team are quite busy at the moment with different tasks in the background so it may be a while.

Normally testing events are for newly released products, to help push the release and get additional feedback for improvements not discovered during prototype and beta testing.

1 Like

I doubt it’s anytime soon unfortunately

1 Like

Somebody’s gotta make sure a MagSafe battery stays attached in their pocket! — Guess it’ll just have to be me. :grin:

2 Likes

Great idea for a testing event :clap:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the next testing event!

I recently read on a specific product forum whereby beta testing had clearly not taken place or if it had it must have been completed by company employees. The product was a small high powered torch, it actually had a safety function and if you did not activate this function it was more than probable that the torch would burn through the fabric, I kid you not! It was such a simple error with regard to operation of the switch which had it been properly tested by users prior to launch the company would not have suffered both reputational and financial loss😁

Is the purpose of mag safe connectors not proper coil alignment rather than pocket proof coupling?

1 Like