We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Lift package to your storage area, wash hands. Leave it alone for a couple of days, then open it.

2 Likes

Great advice, I wouldn’t mess with it for a a couple of days at least. Especially if I don’t need it

I have stopped ordering items online… unless it is a MUST essentials… rest everything can wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can also use Amazon locker, and NOT pick up til its been there 2-3 days. Hold phone with the code to the scanner. My local one has auto opening front doors, the locker opens with scan off phone and if you were really wanted to be bright go with a tissue to press shut the door and discard.

1 Like

In the end, once I knew it was in my mailbox, I could only wait so long.

Looks good, and for the first time ever my phone status is “Fast Charging Wirelessly”.

PowerWave II Pad came just did a review. Great product!

2 Likes

Hope you like it !! :rofl: I was quite excited when I first saw “Fast Charging wirelessly” on my phone. Wonder if it’s the same to you.

1 Like

Will Belgium (Be) be added to targeted countries?Our direct neighbours in Germany (DE) or France (fr) or UK can often participate, while it is not available in Belgium for any testing.
As I could easily provide tri-languages feedback: Dutch (relevant for eg. the Netherlands), French, and English (all 3 proofread by a linguist in that language), I certainly see added value.

1 Like

Congrats to all selected for testing. Looking forward to all reviews.

PowerWave Stand:
stand

PowerWave Pad:
testers

1 Like

I recognise only 5 as regular posters.:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Thats normal.
All others will evaporate as usual and never show up here again.
But who cares!
Those are chosen by the famous “RANDOM”.
The miracle! :rofl:

Exactly five, índeed

1 Like

Congratulations to the testers!

Hope to see some “quality” reviews!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners! Looking forwarding to see the reviews!

1 Like

I see you on the list!
GREAT!
Enjoy Easter and stay healthy!

1 Like

I guess some regular posters still didn’t realize We Love Testing is back :rofl: @professor @Chiquinho, that’s why participation number is a bit lower than the past, and why only 5 of them are on the list this time.

2 Likes

Last testing was for US only so @professor and I couldn’t take part .
Doesn’t matter for me, because I was not interested in the items to be tested.
I am sure that those five will write a perfect review, from the others there is only hope!:smile:

2 Likes

Like @Chiquinho said, @AnkerOfficial we are looking for new items to test, any chance we could get the new PowerCore 10000 Wireless PowerBank for testing? That would be an excellent item for next “We love testing” event :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’ll see how our support/warehouse team would say :wink: I totally agree with testing new product too :crossed_fingers:, but it all depends on the storage and other company plans that I might have little control of.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial
May be you could propose some items which could be tested the next time and we can choose by voting.

Ask those who know about “the storage and other company plans”.

You can, we can not. :smile:

:rofl: I’ll talk to them for sure! @Chiquinho

1 Like