We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Congrats to all the chosen testers for the PD2 :tada: :

Good to see two well known members here is as well :grinning:. @TheDude and @Matt_Tabor

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

Good see regulars winning again! @TheDude and @Matt_Tabor

3 Likes

Gongrats @TheDude and @Matt_Tabor!

3 Likes

Congrats to the selected members :muscle:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Im new here and love testing new tech. Hopefully the next time i can be a tester!

1 Like

Review for eufy Robovac 25C - Astroboy posted on Anker Community, adding the link on We Love Testing Thread,

1 Like

whoa I got selected!! wooohooo!! review incoming soon

4 Likes

Awesome :+1: so happy for you :clap:

2 Likes

For all members, looking to test - there is a new testing item… and yes, its a Soundcore Life P2

2 Likes

Was just about to post this :slightly_smiling_face:

Kinda figures, just plumped for a set while they are discounted on Amazon UK :cry:

Edit - arrived sooner than expected :smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m in for testing these, need to work on my test plan now!

1 Like

New powerstrip on the page too…

1 Like

Yeah I could always use another pair to test…

1 Like

Looks like after 3+ years I’ve finally landed my first product with an out of the box issue :frowning: Drop out on the left earbud…need to do some additional testing but I think I’m looking at a return / replace job…

1 Like

Oh no, maybe try pairing g and resting with a different device?

1 Like

Tried a reset last night after a full charge, no dice so far with the same behaviour on iPhone 7, iPad & Macbook…brought them into work to try on my Windows PC when I get a moment…thinking its a internal manufacture defect as I’ve noticed a ever so slight gap on the seam of the affected earbud…

2 Likes

Not good to have a defective piece, but it’s better you than a new customer:joy:

1 Like

My review is still pending from over two months ago, who do I contact to get this approved finally?

1 Like

Send @AnkerOfficial a PM and/or a email to marketing@anker.com

2 Likes

True…finally tested on a Windows PC today with the same results, 4 for 4 (though after two I was convinced)…

In an Amazon first (well for me) they have decided it would be quicker & more convenient ‘to me’ to contact Soundcore support to resolve the issue…rather than undertake a replacement & return with them tomorrow :confused: :man_facepalming: Gotta love em’ :laughing:

2 Likes