We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I’m gonna needs a better set to compare these to, since I haven’t really used ANC in a long time…

1 Like

I didn’t get chosen for the q20 test (didn’t apply) but I did a review if you’re interested…

2 Likes

Good review mate.

2 Likes

@tank are you finding the Q20 better, the same or worse than the Life 2?

1 Like

Check ur messages

2 Likes
1 Like

Your response to @ndalby for Life Q20 are sent over PM ? :wink:

Hope Life Q20 is a good headphone

1 Like

You’ll see my review soon enough.

1 Like

I will keep watching the space :+1:t2:

1 Like

This is precisely the reason why I majored in Tech. Can’t wait!

1 Like

My Soundcore Life Q20 Wireless Headphones review, in case you haven’t seen it:

5 Likes

Great review and photos @Dez_S

1 Like

Great review and awesome photos @Dez_S !! Thanks to you and your friend :clap:

You should definitely upload the photo of your friend in Air to Gallery :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks. I posted her in the Gallery before I posted the review :wink:

2 Likes

Smart move :muscle: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Heaven help me. I have missed out on several potential testing opportunities here lately. Not because I have not tried for them but I was getting an error message that stated an incorrect/ invalid link. WIth this message, I was assuming that there was an issue with the testing applications submit button or it was was my browser as I thought. my link was correct. I check for any updates, tweaked setting and etc. but was not sure as I was still getting the message. I saw others stated they were doing the test and did not know what I was doing wrong and was thinking I was banned from doing test (lol). So for one of my links to where the reviews would be, I put www.anker.com. I was not thinking correctly as that was not a forum and I changed it to the community forum address and then try to submit, it accepted it. So, LOL, I have missed potential testing due to a bad web link that the application page was catching as not a forum page. I am wondering if @AnkerOfficial or somebody could potentially highlight or mark the website field(s) section when accepting a testing application to show testers that their link is wrong.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who got selected to test the RoboVac! @Shenoy @Tech_Man you lucky ducks! Super bummed I didn’t win, but I’ll keep trying :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers @Tech_Man @Shenoy @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie & @Josephkim626 on the Robovac 25C testing…don’t think I’ve recognized so many names in one testing event :joy:

8 Likes

Wooot! Super glad to see 4 names I recognize! Congrats @Shenoy @Tech_Man @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie! Have fun testing!

4 Likes

Congrats to the selected testers @Tech_Man @Shenoy @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie & @Josephkim626 happy testing :grinning:

5 Likes