We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Hmmm, that is the battle @professor
The dispatch did take some time for some.
But still, the 54% success rate is not an acceptable figure.

3 Likes

The powerstrip event was totally different, 27 testers, 26 reviews, so 96% successful.

Admittedly some of the reviews were succinct. :no_mouth:

I’m wondering if the wireless test suffered distribution issues disproportionately.

https://community.anker.com/testing_club/detail/b-powerextend-12-strip-b

1 Like

Did tank ever review the powerhouse?
I never saw it and would like to read it if I missed it?

@tank

A month ago he had it and was testing, but I also don’t see his review.

1 Like

Perhaps an issue with the submission process?
Maybe its not registering for some.
I recall once having errors listed for each of the links i shared but they had uploaded.

@Unnamed @professor @paulstevenewing
Here is my review, part of it anyway

4 Likes

Good job @professor on calling them out lol.
I could’ve done a better job than those who didn’t post their review :sunglasses: at least I would’ve written something

1 Like

Just had a look, love it @Tank
Looking forward to your video :+1:t2:

Exactly.

I don’t mind a better person being selected over my submission, so I can see their review. I mind someone being selected over me who do sweet F.A. I applied for the wireless 10K testing so only checked that.

A rule is only as good as it’s enforcement. Either item not dispatched and should be chased, or received but no review and should be chased. You see in the 10k wireless event it suffered dispatch issues.

2 Likes

I have just uploaded my review. I am late because the Powerbank was only recently sent out to everyone that didn’t recieve it. I have confirmed this by contacting Anker and they had told us that this event will not impact our position in the Testing programme as it was given to us quite late.

2 Likes

Thanks I see that. Yes this particular event suffered late mail in some cases.

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well. Browsing emails and this caught my eye Anker 45w USB Charger $23. If anyone is interested in it you may want to hurry, it is also currently on Amazon lightening sale but expires in 2.5 hours, BTW that C-DC Laptop cable is still going strong! @AnkerOfficial where can I get another?

Thanks for the accountability, @professor. Just completed the review here: PowerCore III 10K Wireless: great for certain people (We Love Testing)

3 Likes

Looking forward to the next testing event :grin:

They should’ve had one this month but it’s already the last day (and ending in few hours too)

Fingers crossed and they have one in December :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Given the holidays, with high sales and other demands on their time, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just wait until January. We’ll see though.

4 Likes

Looking forward next testing.

hope the new testing will be soon.~

Do testing events happen monthly?

1 Like