We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

istockphoto-993516218-640x640

More efficient would be to just pick the 11th 12th 13th ranked from the last call for testers, then no need to filter a couple of weeks later. So it’s obviously to get attention.

1 Like

Not allowed
Air pollution!:joy:

2 Likes

You know @Csc2468 all opinions are worthy and valid :+1:t2:
I found it a little daunting at first but soon got into the flow.
Next time you see a product and feel you could give a good test, put your testing plan in and see if you are selected.
If you don’t know where or how to start, take a look in the review section. You’ll get a feel of the different formats and the angles people approach it from and I’m sure you’ll get inspiration from that.

1 Like

Can the plucky user outrun all the L0?

Can Anker handle this many applications?

com-add-text%20(2)

1 Like

Keep the faith Proteco!
p.s. the Seagull clip was, well, was, erm, im speechless @professor :flushed:

1 Like

I wonder if they can eat > 1000 testers next time?

3 Likes

Different from stealing a fish supper :laughing:

@paulstevenewing saw a seagull on holiday eat one of its own less than a few minutes after it got hit by a car…we thought it was dragging it to the side of the road to prevent further hits…then the rest was well :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Lol that dude can surely eat!

1 Like

For those who were picked to test the powercore, any idea when the item will ship out to us?

ha ha spanking at the end is great :+1:

1 Like

Gross @ndalby it seems there’s nothing they won’t eat!

Bad times! :rofl:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial: Two suggestions on the Testing Events.

(1) If you say that the testers will be announced on a certain date, please announce on that date. This might mean that you will have to close entries one or two or several days before this date so that you can sift through all the entries. Or change the announcement so that it will show something like:
STARTS: January 17, 2020
ENDS: January 31, 2020
TESTERS ANNOUNCED February 7, 2020

(2) Please limit each event to 14 days maximum. When you collect test plans for 3+ weeks, and you advertise like crazy, you end up with 600+ submissions. And we already know that the majority of those are junk. This should help you with going through all the testing plans.

7 Likes

The chances of winning any of the Anker Products appear slim day by day.
819 applications… :grinning:

:crossed_fingers: to test the powerhouse

1 Like

I’m excited to see the results even though my chances are 0 to none

Good luck to everyone. The PowerHouse II 400 looks enticing :slight_smile:

I love the idea of the three dates for test events or any events for that matter. Provides more clarity and lessens the amount of questions the team may get on an update.

2 Likes