We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Glad I wasn’t the only one @ikari04warrior :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thanks @Chiquinho @paulstevenewing @Shivam_Shah :slight_smile: we are indoor, not going out

@professor hoping the things get better! :grimacing: (soooon)

@ikari04warrior … lot of new members, so i know it might have been wow… whose this :smiley:

5 Likes

Well now we know :+1:
Even though the orange profile pic should’ve been a giveaway :rofl:

3 Likes

Did a little unboxing of the Astro,
Even pensioners are curious. :rofl:
What a funny little thing.
Will write more about and show the components .
Enjoy the weekend
Franz

2 Likes

Did you have any help from the professional unpacker?

Looking forward to the video, if you made, or at least some stills…

2 Likes

I applied for the 10000 Wireless as I have the devices, meters, charger, to do a full test. Didn’t apply for the Astro as couldn’t do a decent test in my opinion. So hoping I get the wireless Powercore.

com-add-text%20(2)

2 Likes

Same here.
I know we’ve had a few chats about this product in the past and would be really excited to be selected to test.
Its a great enhancement to the original @professor

2 Likes

Good luck to you and @professor. I didn’t apply for either because I don’t go out needing a giant powerbank :joy: and also don’t have a wireless charging phone to test that smaller powerbank

2 Likes

Isn’t it great that many members here self moderate and not grab everything thats on offer.
Its quite refreshing in this world of many wanting something for nothing.
Good on you @Shivam_Shah @professor to name just a few.

4 Likes

Of course not.:joy:

But the Astro is packed in a very intelligent and perfect way.

Should I really talk about the package?
I like the design and the resulting efficiency of it

1 Like

I suppose not the main focus, I’m more interested in how the Astro plays out and how easy it is to use.

Looking forward to your review :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I applied for the PowerHouse because it would be awesome for camping! :tent: So much utility for those type of trips and a major upgrade to run my CPAP out in the :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I applied for the power bank. I haven’t been chosen o test before probably because my plans aren’t as good as others which I totally understand. Good luck to everyone. Personally I have no need forte powerhouse so there was no reason to even apply. Can’t wait to read peoples reviews

1 Like

Good luck to you and @chrisjwaggoner! Hoping most of the applicants are active members like you

1 Like

I’ve only applied twice ever, for the Life Q20 June last year, I was not selected, and then this year for the Nano and was selected.

There’s been 24 total testing events, so I applied for 8% and selected once.

For the current Powercore testers there’s 10 required so I’d expect to see 5 to 7 regular and rest are noobs to give fresh perspective.

3 Likes

I’ve only applied to I think three in total. I don’t fully remember what the others were all I know is I wasn’t selected :joy:. I try to only enter for things I know I would use and could at least put it through the paces for testing. I’m hoping to see at Least half of the testers being regulars that I know from the community. Good luck to you!

1 Like

https://community.anker.com/testing_club/completed

Go to the testing page, completed testing, all shows all and MY shows what you applied for.

2 Likes

Oh cool I had applied for the wakey and the flare mini a while ago when they were in the testing

2 Likes

I’ve applied to 2 total as well. The PowerExtend 12 and the Astro :joy:

Do you have any speakers from Soundcore? I know you have a Wakey but I wouldn’t necessarily consider it a speaker :joy: