We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I don’t think so :thinking:

Text will not auto-update based on time zone and a Date is a Date… no matter which country and time zone you are in.

4 Likes

It’s showing the day it ends for you… it will be the 27th for you, and the 28th for @ndalby

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone that enters :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I was going more for it being a huge amount of people interested in testing. 5 days ago there was under 100, then it was pinned on the home page and now it is where it is.

2 Likes

Thanks for the new easy to find section

4 Likes

Good luck to fellows who entered these testing events.

If you are really interested and cannot wait or take a chance for the Wakey, go ahead and buy it now for $20 off the original price.

5 Likes

i like having all the testing events in one location!

4 Likes

Yep! It makes us super convenient and easy :+1:

Maybe anker was listening to the post that @kumar.sachin started :joy:.

3 Likes

This is a great feature. Thanks for adding it.

4 Likes

Loving this new section of the community. Looking forward to applying for some new products. Keep up the good work guys

4 Likes

I want to test the new robovac L70!!! Ive seen a video on youtube of it in action!

3 Likes

@ndalby @Ice1 Please refer to the testers announcement date in the post. I’m sorry that the date has been changing because there is an auto time zone transformation due to the community upgrade. We will fix this as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding!

6 Likes

Are you confirming that the text in a post is changing based on the time zone it is viewed in?? :thinking:
This is weird, but if you say so !

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers of the doorbell :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Congrats guys and gals. I look forward to some reviews.

3 Likes

thanks! The new system is a little confusing. Before I would get a bunch of notifications here and see I was selected this time it was only an email. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Congrats chosen testers for the doorbell :+1:
I see few know names @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy, @TechMan good luck guys, enjoy the doorbell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmmm. The person listed in the picture by @ndalby is @tech_man… but yet I got an email…

2 Likes

Anyway. I’m super pumped to have been selected! I’m really exited! Thanks @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical and anyone else included in this decision! I won’t disappoint!

1 Like

LOL… Anker doesn’t make a mistake to give away a free doorbell… :joy:

3 Likes