We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I saw 31st too☺️

1 Like

Idk maybe we’re just going all crazy

1 Like

@professor I agree with your sentiments about the inadvertent way the some of the contests are held incentivizing those with time to increase odds by creating new users. I previously shared that they should be a little more restrictive with the terms requiring those with at least with more involvement or denying users with new accounts. It just doesn’t seem like they interested in lowering activity on promotions… wonder why sarcasm. I am still hopeful that the reviewers are going to vet or weight those to develop thorough plans more highly.

1 Like

I’m sure it changed for sure!!

1 Like

Not gonna lie folks, I keeping my hopes high for this one :slight_smile:

Ok, so I put up the PowerExtend review here:

There are over 30 Anker products shown. Yeah, not exactly a review on the PowerExtend, but this is all I got for this unreviewable item.

1 Like

Interesting. I decided not to enter this one, as I don’t really need this projector.

I would be more likely to go for a capsule or nebula if it were up for grabs, as I would actually use those.

2 Likes

How are they going to review 882 applications in 2 days. Good luck to the application reviewers!

2 Likes

The Max Pro intrigues me, the 500 Ansi but I also read the words of @Shenoy saying prefers the Capsule size / form factor / convenience it gets used more.

I had the Capsule Max 200 Ansi, simply not bright enough for me so this 100 Ansi Astro I immediately knew I’d be just in it for the freebie and potentially rob it from going to a better home.

2 Likes

Just reached over the 900 mark to 901, crazy! Giving everyone a 0.006% chance :face_with_monocle: So you are saying there still is a chance :rofl:! Good luck to all.

1 Like

So time till 12:00 midnight PST… So it may go upto 950?

Astro is bright enough for kids… Works ok for their viewing

1 Like

Agree, for kids… so really folks who don’t have kids should not apply in my view.

Well today’s the day, only 905 entries

2 Likes

Exactly @Steven_truong that’s a huge task.
Unless they ignore testing plans under a certain amount of words maybe?
I think they will pick 2 regulars and 3 random others.

3 Likes

Country information would normally help us screen out at least 1/3 of the applicants. :rofl:

4 Likes

You got a new record for number of testers applied for any we love testing events so far … 909 so far :grin:

1 Like

What do you think is the maximum number we can reach for this event? :thinking:

The last few tester selections I recognised about 1/3 - 1/2 of selected so yes I’d expect 2 or 3 regulars.

After this, can we have something I’m interested in testing please!

1 Like

Sweet dreams only! :rofl:

I know the 2 kids would only use this to play fortnite on lol

Not that I would be putting my name in the hat for it.

Having not read anything about it / or comments on threads - I must admit I really do like the design of it. (Even it it reminds me of those RC Droids)

1 Like