We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

i’m waiting for my unit today.

Hoping there is no issues with delivery.

Good luck and hoping it gets to you without issues!

1 Like

The delivery is my biggest concern as well :joy: Have you got it on time?

Nope my unit is still In transit. I am hoping it gets delivered Monday.

1 Like

Keep me up to date :joy: Hope it gets to you without any delivery problems :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think I am one of the last to receive the delivery, sorry it took so long for me to post back. I finally got my unit on Monday. Here’s my review guys Anker PowerExtend 12 Review and Comparison. Thanks!

Hey for the next testing, happy to test the next UK Nano with dual ports. Go on you’re making one right?

1 Like

I have received my powerstrip on Monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Slower than I expected but as long as you got it without any delivery issue, that’s all good :rofl:

1 Like

:smirk: I’ll let you know if I get updates about it

2 Likes

Looking forward to next testing event :wink:

We have something on the testing schedule for this month :smirk: it’s something recently released, and some of our members have already had one. That’s all hints I can give lol, you can take a guess what the testing item is for this month. :rofl:

3 Likes

Spirit Dot 2 or Spirit X2? Astro?

1 Like

If we guess it, will that aid in our quest to test??

If so (and if not) I’ll guess nebula Astro… nudge nudge

Hope it’s available for testing for us up north. Right @Ice1?

@Shenoy dang you’re fast typer…

TS1

1 Like

@Insider can we get a list of products recently released? :joy:

Jk jk just going through your threads to see if you posted anything about recent releases. Be right back with guesses lol

1 Like

My guesses would be in order of confidence:

1. Astro
  2. Rave Neo
  3. Eufy Smart Lock

I would consider that is relatively recently so as old as June not Spirit Dot 2 old which started selling on Amazon in May.

That makes me believe it is Astro since Spirit Dot 2 and X2 are devices that a lot of people have and some have multiples not 1. Then again idk because we didn’t expect PowerExtend 12 to be on testing :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Can’t hardly wait now lol

Shame :frowning:

I’d like to test:

• a brighter version of the Nebula Capsule Max. Winter is coming and I never quite completed some box sets.
  • a dual port Nano wall charger
  • a 3 or 4 port 50W IQ3 desk charger
  • any kind of biking equipment like a handlebar mounted portable charger.

Judging from your hints, I’ll not be applying, I like testing (actually!)

Sorry bud @TheSnarkyOne, Astro is not available for the North yet, not even for testing.
@AnkerOfficial I really don’t know you need to have all the approvals for the region even for testing a product. I do understand this is not a BETA any more as it’s already released in several other markets including the US.

1 Like

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!