We Love Testing | Soundcore Icon Mini

another opportunity to show your testing_ability… Good luck guys

1 Like

Sehr geil! Ich will sie unbedingt testen!

Good luck bois!

Are you sure Instagram is required?

Good luck guys! Thanks Anker for another awesome opportunity to test out a product!

I do hope this one is mostly non US members getting to test, would appreciate some opinions and reviews from those always itching to perform them. Good Luck Guys!

1 Like

Please have mercy on English speaking folks, but I guess you meant Best of luck

1 Like

@kumar.sachin was correct. People ask anker to remove the Facebook requirement, and instead they add an Instagram requirement.

Who thinks social media accounts should be required for we love testing events?

• social media accounts should be required
  • social media accounts should not be required

0 voters

Removing FaceBook and adding Instagram… what about folks who do not have Instagram accounts … we will be in the same limbo… rather continue with Facebook, which is parent of the other evil Instagram :imp:

2 Likes

You can sign into Instagram with your Facebook account. I’m curious as to who is voting that social media should be required…

This is what Anker is saying that it’s for… “We’ll ask you to connect your social media accounts so we can assess your social influence!”

The idea of these giveaways is to PROMOTE Anker.

How in god’s name, can you promote Anker, if you don’t do it SOCIALLY?

5 Likes

I strongly believed that you want to impact social media on all possible ways. The more social media you can reach the better. I been wanting to start my YouTube review channel but i haven’t been successful yet, soon I hope. Once i get it going I will be entering the review items.

2 Likes

I have no issue with linking my social media accounts as I trust Anker and I’m happy to help spread the word about the company and help them grow through what I do on my social media accounts. :slight_smile:

Awesome. I’m glad it’s open to other countries other than US :+1:

@Ice1 You know you are well respected and liked here. Keep up the great contribution you give to this community. So far this has been the best community forum experience to date for me.

2 Likes

Boycotting

This community has to be able to be standalone independent of other services.

Testing - Great.
Finding good testing people - Great
Giving a preference, for marketing benefits, to those well connected - a given.
Mandatory link to Social media - not good.

7 Likes

I don’t mind the whole social media requirements but I only have facebook. That is all. I only have FB because of my old connections to my shipmates when I was active duty Navy and some friends from high school. Never saw the need for anything else.

2 Likes

That’s an example to prove my point.

If the intention is to get good testers, a diversity of individuals with some gravitas of reviewing, that is a good investment by Anker. But to bar someone who may be able to give a good review, due to not ticking some social media box, is necessarily going to end up with less of a pool of candidates, so risks lowering the quality of reviews.

So its not “we love testing” it is “we love free advertisement in social media”.

4 Likes

I agree with you. I didn’t before, but I definitely agree with you now.

1 Like