We Love Testing | Soundcore Icon Mini

Hi Soundcore Fans,

We’ve got a MINI surprise for you…

It’s another We Love Testing and this one is not US only. I repeat, not US only!

As you might have guessed, we’re giving you the chance to test our new Icon Mini Bluetooth speaker. To get you thinking about what to include in your review here’s a quick rundown of its best features:

• Icon Mini is designed for adventures. You can attach it to a backpack when you go hiking, on your bike for the ride of your life, on a tree, in your car—the list goes on and on!
  • It’s smaller than a deck of cards and the same weight as your phone, but it delivers enormous sound.
  • 8 hours of playtime keeps you entertained for longer.
  • IP67 rating prevents water, snow, mud, and whatever else you can throw at it from getting inside.

If you want to test 1 of 15 Icon Mini speakers, all you have to do is complete the application form. As usual, you’ll need to include a testing plan in your application which you can also share in the comments below if you’d like.

Application form

What to Include in Your Testing Plan?

Think outside the box, or in this case—outside your home. Icon Mini is designed for outdoors so we’re looking for reviews which come up with creative and new ways to test the features. You don’t have to take it on an expedition to the South Pole, but it would be cool to see how it fares in your neck of the woods (or in the park at the end of your street).

Power On!

Rules:

1. Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from March 5th to March 12th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on March 14th, 2019.
  3. 15 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on the social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  10. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  11. Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.

Testers Announcement

Hey Soundcore Fans,

Thanks for participating in this We Love Testing event. We have selected 15 testers based on your testing plan. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 testers are:

@JoshuaRoquedeSouza
@Tech_for_Travel
@poderak
@Salvix
@gvance00
@Mohamed_Wael
@Florian.h
@Josh_Howe
@joemutton
@jtl5000
@kitfriendesq
@Jiang_Wu
@Jessica_mitchell1
@Dindon94
@Ralph_Rienzo

Congratulations!

The confirmation email will be sent with this week, and the product will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks. Once you have received Soundcore Icon Mini, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.

Stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!

22 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This is a fantastic speaker… my only concern is that I may of already lost it to my sister! :joy:

1 Like

There is NO chance to take part for those dont use social media, as far i see, :angry:

1 Like

This made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

I am so exited to enter this! I really want to test this product! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

wow!!! I love it! :heart_eyes:
Good luck for everybody :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I wrote out my testing plan. Now I just need to do the finishing touches on it and enter.

2 Likes

Wow, this is available for Canada :grinning: but also for so many countries :hushed: winning chances are small, but will give it a try…:innocent:
I needed one speaker and this one is cool, smaller size and 8 hours playing time. Just need to brush up my creativity :blush:

4 Likes

It’s great to see you more active and having a greater presence in the community @Ice1 :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @Macgyver15, I always had that thirst for tech discussions, it is just lack of time and opportunity blocking me. Now that I see this community and people like me, started to like being active here and as I said earlier it is ADDICTIVE man :dizzy_face:
Now my day never ends without logging into this community and see what is going on here…
Good or Bad, it is happening :expressionless:

2 Likes

@Ice1 it’s the good kind of addiction to have :smirk:

3 Likes

I believe so :relaxed:

3 Likes

:sleeping: Now they need Instagram
btw this is a fantastic speaker. I have one and love it :heart_eyes:
wouldn’t mind getting a second one and make stereo connection

4 Likes

Instagram = Fakebook. :grimacing:

As I don’t need a small speaker, then I’ll let you that do need a small speaker apply.

Nice to see it’s available outside USA.

1 Like

Appreciate the fact that @AnkerOfficial Has taken note of all the posts requesting the events to be available for members outside US. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Why the heck not, this can be an upgrade for my son to take while out on his dirt bike. Would love to run it over the hills and through the woods and end up at the pond so we can share the speaker and let the fish listen to their favorite artist :joy:
It will get a bit muddy and dirty and maybe even gritty, but if it holds it’s own then it’s an win for Soundcore

3 Likes

Good luck to those who enter.

1 Like