We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

@AnkerOfficial is this just for iphone and apple watch owners? I have and s9+ and a gear sport - are these compatible with the stand? Like can I fit my samsung watch charger in the charging spot?

It almost looks like they are favoring the apple watch for this testing in hopes of having people run some reviews regarding the nightstand mode for the watch while its being charged. I would test one of these out myself, but I use an LG watch more than anything and every time I test its for a charger and I am kinda out of outlets atm.

I don’t think that will work unfortunately, probably a different charging standard.

The 7.5w out of the charging pad would work with my phone, and the watch stand is just a hole where you place your apple watch charger. I’m basically wondering if my samsung charger would fit through the hole.

I gave the dimensions of the apple charger above, so if your Samsung charger is similar it might fit

US only :sob::sob:

Anker should release a similar product for Android Phones & Android Wear OS devices - mostly for the variable watch chargers shapes

It is such a great deal to participate in this campaign. Lovin’ it. I am giving details about the test plans and would love to add crisp details for this high-tech product… Best wishes to all on board… #anker #WELOVETESTING .

Unfortunately, Samsung Gear 2 is not compatible to the watch holder.

2 Likes

The wireless charging pad is compatible to all the phones that support wireless charging. But the watch holder only works for iWatch.

2 Likes

I will definitely forward your suggestion to our product development team. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s totally fine! You can also share your testing plan here in the comment if you like. :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for that. But this product is currently not available in other countries. :sweat:

1 Like

Good luck everyone! As someone who owns the latest iPhone and Apple Watch I’m eager to test this one!

All the best to those who entered. Looks like a slick product.

1 Like

Good luck everybody!

Good luck to those participating members :thumbsup:Definitely worth a try

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical I own a Samsung Watch (42mm) and it’s the same size as the apple watch series 2 and 3. Any idea if my Samsung watch will work with this Watch Holder? And if it won’t, do you guys know why? Seeing as it’s the same size as the apple watch series 2 and 3. Thanks.

Members on this thread, Apple watch series 3 are running on multiple sales going on in Amazon, Bestbuy and Frys, this may be a good time to buy them

1 Like

The constraint is that it is not compatible with the charger of Samsung Watch.