We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

You can always get This and take advantage of wireless charging

Would’ve entered this but don’t currently own Apple Watch or iPhone that supports wireless charging. Good luck to those who enters!

This item is on my list for my wife when she updates her iphone 6 and I get her a watch but for now she doesn’t want a new phone, just the watch…

Good luck to everyone trying their luck at the contest. I do not have a new apple phone or watch to test.

Anyone wanna apply and say they will forward onto me to review :tongue::tongue:

I’m only joking btw

1 Like

If only I had an Apple Watch.

Wow another great We Love Testing’ event! @AnkerOfficial , you guys rock!!

This would be perfect for me. I have both devices and would make a great match when charging them.

I need to make something straight. You don’t need an iPhone or an Apple Watch to use this product. It’s just a wireless charger. You can use it with any phone that supports wireless charging. And it’s a stand for a watch. It doesn’t have to be an Apple Watch, or even a smart watch. Having an Apple Watch (or at least a smart watch) will probably increase your odds of winning. But it’s not a necessity.

Looks like a very nice convenient charging pad

Good luck everybody. Fist I thought this would be an AirPower Pad

Interesting but I don’t want to buy a new case for my iphone that I would like to upgrade sooner then later.

Condition 1: US residents
Condition 2: have Apple watch and phone which can support wireless charging

I feel that not many people can meet the requirements this time.:joy:

8 Likes

I have both - Apple watch and iPhone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As soon as I have an Apple watch - and phone -I will apply for testing.

So Samsung Gear 2 is not compatible?

1 Like

i accidentally hit enter before finishing my test plan…i resubmitted with full test plan…I hope that doesn’t end up being an issue.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial is this just for iphone and apple watch owners? I have and s9+ and a gear sport - are these compatible with the stand? Like can I fit my samsung watch charger in the charging spot?

It almost looks like they are favoring the apple watch for this testing in hopes of having people run some reviews regarding the nightstand mode for the watch while its being charged. I would test one of these out myself, but I use an LG watch more than anything and every time I test its for a charger and I am kinda out of outlets atm.

I don’t think that will work unfortunately, probably a different charging standard.

The 7.5w out of the charging pad would work with my phone, and the watch stand is just a hole where you place your apple watch charger. I’m basically wondering if my samsung charger would fit through the hole.