Watch All Of These Before You Buy an iPhone 13!

For some, selecting an iPhone 13 is an easy choice. For others, it could be something you’ve saved up for for a long time, or there might even be something very specific you’re looking for in terms of features and specs - not to mention how to choose between all the different models! Then again - is it even worth an upgrade?!

Before you make that decision, it’s good to be well informed. That’s why we’ve put together a list of must-watch iPhone reviews, first impressions, camera tests, and more to get the low down of everything the new device has to offer from the tech specs on paper to how the iPhone 13 performs on a day-to-day basis.

First things first, unboxing!

There’s nothing more satisfying than taking a new, shiny iPhone out of the box. But are there any new surprises? Well, in case you didn’t already know, there’s no charger shipped in the box anymore. That’s ok though, because we’ve just released the Anker Nano Pro. 20W USB-C charging can charge up the iPhone to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3 times faster than a typical 5W charger as previously supplied with older iPhone models.

Designed for the iPhone 13, Anker Nano Pro features a Dynamic Temperature Sensor which actively monitors temperature, and a Power Tuner Chip which adjusts power output to safeguard your iPhone 13. Don’t forget you’ll also need a USB-C to Lightning cable too when using the Anker Nano Pro with your brand new iPhone.

For unboxing, grab your snacks and take a look at our two recommendations, firstly Uravgconsumer who takes a quick look at the iPhone 13 camera and a few of the newer finishes including the iPhone 13 Pro in Sierra Blue:

Secondly, the undisputed unboxing king himself, Lew, or Unbox Therapy as he’s more often known as puts on his black gloves to unbox literally every single model out there and charge them up with some charging tech courtesy of yours truly.

Getting Creative…

If you’re really into Apple products, the odds are you might not just use them for day-to-day use but also to create things, be it music, photography, film, or even a combination of the three, like Jonathan Morrison. Jonathan’s video of the iPhone 13 Pro Max really highlights the creative possibilities the iPhone 13 offers, including cinematic mode, 120Hz screen tech, and other pro-shooting modes with some of his musician friends.

The iPhone In Depth

The iPhone Pro starts at almost $1000, which isn’t cheap. For those who want to be thorough with their research - it’s time to learn about battery life, specs, that huge new camera setup and everything in between.

We’re proud to announce we recently became a sponsor of Zollo Tech’s YouTube channel. Known for his detailed reviews and technical understanding of iOS updates and more, we’d thoroughly recommend his video for people who want to know their iPhone 13 Pro from top to bottom.

Inside Tech is another go-to reviewer for unbiased and thorough reviews, this one reviewing the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max.

Reviewing from the inside out

We’d say the main reason for watching JerryRigEverything videos is to understand the new iPhone 13’s durability and what’s inside the new device. However, the real reason of course is that soothing voice over - he even starts off with a poem.

Pro Max, Mini, How To Decide?

Even if budget isn’t an issue it’s sometimes baffling which one to pick. Choosing the mini could be a struggle for battery, but is the Pro Max too big?

Jon Rettinger weighs up the iPhone 13 Pro and if it really lives up to the ‘Pro’ name.

Back to Unbox Therapy, Lew sits down with his team to discuss and pick out the best iPhone 13 that suits their needs.

Finally…

Don’t forget to pick up your iPhone 13 charger! Our new 20W USB-C charger gives you the power you need to charge up your iPhone to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3 times faster than your old 5W charger. Watch below.

Which tech videos or tech reviewers have you been checking out to learn about the iPhone 13? Let us know your favorites in the comments below!

3 Likes

None!
I would NEVER buy such an IPHONE.
Others may like and may do.

5 Likes

So I was waiting for the final paragraph…

“To be in with a chance of winning an Anker Nano 20w and an iPhone 13 Pro, click here.”

4 Likes

Wow big promo for the iPhone 13 when the charging brick could also work with android I would assume. I’ve been looking for a new phone but still probably won’t jump on the iPhone bandwagon

2 Likes

Yikes on the durability test. That was painful to see him scratch the iPhone 13 up. Great lists of videos though.

2 Likes

They must’ve forgotten they have android customers lol

2 Likes

But an Iphone is more chic! :laughing:

I love Android and would never purposely buy an iPhone, but if I got a good deal or one given to me I wouldn’t turn it down. I really want it so I can use Ankers mag powerbanks

1 Like

Really?
I know Apple products are sometimes of good quality,
but the price for these are too high.

We have been discussing this a lot here.

It is a zoo in Android. Most popular Android outside of China is Samsung, they need PPS PDO which the Nano doesn’t do. But I think without those its fastest charge is 18W anyway. Then the Chinese phones (OnePlus etc) tend to use their own VooC / DASH which isn’t PD so would only get 10W anyway.

So the best fit for the Nano is either a Samsung user who’s ok with 18W, when Samsung can go much higher, or iPhone.