VIVA and ParkWhiz | The Perfect Parking Companions!

Greetings Anker and Roav Fans!

Hate wasting time and gas when “cruising” around looking for a parking spot? Well, we feel your pain, which is why we’ve teamed up with ParkWhiz, a service that provides the fastest and most convenient way to find and book parking spaces before reaching your destination.

When you buy VIVA, you’ll save up to 38% off your purchase. And to sweeten the deal, you’ll also get up to $15 off parking with ParkWhiz!

If you’re already own VIVA, click here to get up to $15 off parking.

The offer lasts from 9/11/2019 to 10/11/2019.

Happy driving!

Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

6 Likes

Interesting. I guess it could be useful if you lived in a city!

1 Like

No use for me, I dont drive for commute and use Public transport and there are lot of parking options when i go out in the evenings :slight_smile:

nice to see an event from Roav after a long time ! :clap:

1 Like

Nice deal, but I don’t own a Viva.

1 Like

I’ve used Spot Hero in the past when I’m in downtown Chicago.

My experience is that you have to browse the different options, I wouldn’t want ParkWhiz to just pick a parking spot for me…

Neat idea, I’d be interested to hear people’s experience with Alexa and a Parking app.

1 Like

I can definitely see how this would be helpful for a lot of people, but it’s not really for me. I will keep ParkWhiz in mind for the next time I have to drive up to LA or I go to San Francisco or another city where parking can be…tricky.

nice deal, don’t need it.

Using the car not very often.
Got a sub and a trolley station here 5 min away.
Daily shopping : all is nearby ( evtl. bike )

And our garage is easy to be found! :rofl:

1 Like

People who live in San Francisco will definitely need this haha. The parking fee is sooo expensive. :joy:

I still remember the very first day ever I came to SF downtown and parked at the embarcadero… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… That was the last day and have commuted only by train there after