[Video] EVERYTHING on Display at CES 2019!

In case you missed the Community’s official post about CES, check it out here. While this covered most of the new announcements, countless more products were on display!

Below is a video from Mac Otakara showing every single product from Anker Innovations that appeared at CES this past week… Take a look!

Did anything catch your eye? Be sure to let us know your thoughts down below!

8 Likes

Saw the Atom charger and also want to know more about charger for Apple watch

Good capture of all Anker products!

4 Likes

Wow, lots of goodies. Wish I was there.

1 Like

I’d love that charging mat for my watch and phone too. Anyone know anymore details about it?

Lots of lovely products on show there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Fusion 10000 & Atom were nice to see. Still interested in the Wakey–even with the FM radio built in. And the Rave looks massive!

2 Likes

OMG YES A FUSION I love those chargers they are so greatttttt

2 Likes

Many of these are already announced, some a year ago, the ones (from memory) I not seen before are

As I literally spend all my time with either the Life or the Slim in my ears or around my neck, anything which improves on them is my most interest. I did buy the Spirit but I prefer the Slim / Slim+ as the lower weight makes them stay in the ears better, better noise isolation.

Everything else, to a significant degree, I dialled back my expectations. What 2018/9 taught me is Anker, while customer support kept so high, I would be reluctant to buy from another brand if Anker made it, is they are just not innovating very quickly. The last major device investment I made was not in USB-PD as it is a zoo of risk, I kept myself in the years-old 5V 2A standard which in Anker is > 2 years old.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get hands on WAKEY, esp if wireless quick charge.

1 Like

Indeed it is, supporting 7.5/10W output.

1 Like

For a bedside charger you don’t need as much wattage. Office / desk type, yes faster is better. It it is due to time not used, put down.

1 Like

What’s the Nebula product next to th Nebula Capsule II - same cylindrical shape, a little smaller, around the 2:40 mark?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s just the original Capsule.

Isn’t the original capsule the same size as the II?

Yes that was my same concern, they the smaller one looked blurred, I kept pausing the video and could not an unblurred frame. I am puzzled same as you.

No, Capsule was 2.67" wide and 4.72" tall whereas Capsule II is 3.15" wide and 5.9" tall.

1 Like

Ahh. So its not a capsule which compares to a soda can. That is not clear.

1 Like

Me too. Will it charge other watches as well?

1 Like

Huh. I thought they kept the form factor, like with the Mars.

2 Likes

Do you know if there’s a longer video showing each item separately?

1 Like

OK, we need to see more of the Apple Watch / Phone charger and it needs to be in my house now!

1 Like