Very Fast, it is small but does a big job!: PowerPort III Nano

Thanks to Anker for giving me the opportunity to leave a review on this adaptor. To be very honest, this has been the best adaptor by far to charge my IPhone XS Max from 0% to 50% in 30min. That is really impressive even despite the size of the ANKR adaptor being literally the same sized as the iphone adaptor yet except work a lot more faster. It takes around 2.5 to 3 hours to fully complete my charge with the normal iphone adaptor. Whereas, it took me around 1.40hours to fully charge my phone with the ANKR adaptor. That honestly saves more then an hour on this ANKR adaptor. I really love this and wish for more future ANKR fast charge adaptors to come out. Thanks a lot ANKR

2 Likes

Thank you for your review!

But just a kind suggestion, we are ANKER with an “E” in the middle, not ANKR. :wink::wink:
And please don’t forget to submit your review link to the completed testing page to ensure your opportunity for coming testing events.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As far the company will not be called “ANGER”…
(kidding as usual)

2 Likes

Great write up @mustafabest13 another happy nano user!
I kinda like ANKR - has street appeal for the “kids on the street” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the look of these Nano chargers.
I have entered the survey and hope to try one.
Maybe even write a review like this :+1:t2:

1 Like

Good review congrats

1 Like

Yep will note that down 'ANK(E)R’:joy:.

Or… even… EDIT your post to correct it?

1 Like

He/she should leave it was it is.
But may be there will be a donated “E” from AnkerOffical he/she can insert. :rofl:

1 Like