Vertical mouse back/fwd buttons not working

Just received the Vertical mouse from Amazon and the back forward buttons are not working.
Any idea? Restarted mouse and computer a couple of times but nothing happens…

Thanks for your help Anker !!

Could it be a settings thing from your computer? Maybe you need to set it up on your computer first. Otherwise, just email support@anker.com .

Thanks Nhi I´ll get in touch with Anker…

1 Like

Hi @johnmandys,

Thanks for letting us know your issue. May I know what’s the operation system of your computer? Please note that the two thumb buttons are not recognized on the Mac OS X.

Just in case, would you please try the troubleshooting first?1. Change the batteries of the mouse; 2. Unplug/plug the receiver back in; 3. Try the mouse on other devices, if possible, to see if the issue is with this item.

Of course, you are welcomed to contact us via support@anker.com if you have more concerns. Have a nice day!

1 Like

i’m having same issue, i have the ergonomic vertical model wired. previous and forward page buttons not working.
i’ve removed device from device manager, unplugged and plugged back in. drivers are up to date.

any available steps?

I have the same issue, i have two vertical anker wireless mice on two different machines and the back buttons do not work to much my disappointment. :frowning:
There are no drivers for them either.
My OS is windows 10

on the troubleshooting:

1. Change the batteries of the mouse; Dosent work
  2. Unplug/plug the receiver back in; Dosent work
  3. Try the mouse on other devices, if possible, to see if the issue is with this item. Still Dosent work

How can i make them work?
I really like these mice, they would be amazing if i can get the back button working
See the post bellow for a potential fix if you had the same issue as me :slight_smile:

I’ve installed this tool
X-Mouse Button Control
from

And the problem seems to be that my back button is broken, but the forward button works a its intended so it probably due to wear and tear as i would use that one a lot

I’ve used the tool to remap the forward button to be the back button so my mice will still be working for me :smiley: