Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

I’m just curious is there a rule that stops people from going back and changing their old reviews to #useankerinstead ones by just changing the title. Because I noticed some of them were created before this contest was a thing so I was wondering if that is something I’m allowed to do or does that not count. @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

What was created before the contest? I’m too lazy to look

Yeh I have noticed that too…

@Tank
Some people seem to be rehashing old reviews and changing the title to make it count for the competition.

I don’t think reviews originally done before the comp should be allowed.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any old Review rehashed as that, got some links

1 Like

This competition started 18th while they posted it on the 15th, I think there’s a few more aswell

I think I’ve seen a couple as well. Don’t think Anker will count those though

1 Like

Guess I been too busy at work this week to really notice, crazy because I feel like I’m slacking as work has picked up and with inventory it has gotten crazy.

Between posting here, keeping up with all my beta testing for other companies and work I have my plate full and occasionally it starts to overflow :confounded:

3 Likes

Thanks all for the answers I was just curious because I was reading through a bunch to see how everyone else uses their stuff and their reviews and noticed some old ones resurfacing

1 Like

What companies do you beta test for?

I have the same question @Tank ^^

1 Like

@Anjou1888 @Shivam_Shah I beta test for a bunch of companies… NETGEAR, Linksys, Apple, Microsoft, Lego, a couple different research groups that comprise of a handful of different companies that they represent, Microsoft finally unblack listed me and I have tested for then again. There is more I test for but it all depends when and what they want tested at the time

1 Like

What products have you tested for Apple in the past? (Obviously you can’t say products you are currently testing :wink:).

That’s super cool! How did you get selected to beta test for these big company’s?

That’s cool! Do you test hardware or software as well? I tried to test iOS 12 public beta and that thing was crazy on my phone because of bugs but still a fun experience

@Anjou1888 I been testing for over 10 years… And I’m under a strict 5 year NDA from Apple so I can’t discuss what I have tested for the. Sorry

@Shivam_Shah I test it all from software to physical hardware and everything in between

2 Likes

Can you say how you got selected to test for them? This is all very interesting :joy:

In that case, it won’t count for this contest. Only new reviews would count.

1 Like

How did you get into this testing stuff???

I randomly signed up to test something back in early 2000 and ever since then I just expanded who and how I test stuff. And now since I do Reviews on YouTube and post to Twitter I have had other companies reach out and ask me to test stuff. So it all goes hand in hand with one another. Any further info just message me, I don’t wanna keep cluttering this thread.
@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial my apologies for my clutter

3 Likes