[US] Renewed PowerHouse 200, ONLY $183.99!

Anker’s renewed PowerHouse 200 is on sale for just $183.99… Quantity is limited, so hurry if you want one!

Order from Amazon

Note: Amazon Renewed products come with a 3-month warranty, as opposed to Anker’s typical 18-month warranty.

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Universal Compatibility: Pump out the power for mobile devices, emergency equipment, computers, and small appliances.
  • Hours of Power: Charge a MacBook Pro over 5 times, a phone over 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours.
  • Recharge Your Way: Replenish PowerHouse’s capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, or an AC power adapter. Compatible with 5-22V DC output solar chargers (not included).
  • What You Get: PowerHouse 200, AC adapter, power cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 3-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
3 Likes

Thats a beast @Insider

1 Like

I believe renewed products from amazon only guarantee to have an 80% capacity relative to the original product…

1 Like

Interesting, I was not aware of that…

Great deal :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Not far off @TechMan they guarantee to have “at least 80%” of original capacity.
But it is still a concern for renewed/refurbished products, especially for you guys in the US as Amazon only gives a 90 day warranty.
Our consumer rights here in the UK give the same warranty as new with Amazon quoting a year.

This is how refurbished products should be everywhere. That should be the pitch of getting one. If something goes wrong, we’ll treat it just as if you bought it new.

1 Like

I mean, that’s what I meant lol. They can’t very well guarantee 80% exactly lol.

1 Like

Good for those in need of one

1 Like

100% @Insider You shouldn’t be penalised for buying refurbished/renewed from a regular store/reseller.

1 Like

I knew what you meant @TechMan.
Its a shame though that when items like this are refurbished they don’t test the capacity so you know if the one you buy is on the 80% limited or nearly 100%