[Updated] Soundcore Space NC

I’m waiting for the soundcore vortex they look pretty sweet

1 Like

Cheers for the info. They don’t look the best either but would be great for commuting or out on the bike.
Would definitely like to give them a test

1 Like

The vortex look so much better :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t know they were out already. thank you

1 Like

Wait for the discount.

Update: Soundcore is now advertising 25 hours of wireless playback with NC turned on. :thumbsup:

So I own the Bose QC35 and I used them a couple of weeks ago when I was on a ~2 hour flight and in a really cheap 'orrible hotel I knew already with clanky bangy noises.

I see the Soundcore NC curve and it seems to be counter to what you want.

What you need to reduce is not voice. Voice is your safety, it is a person telling you something important. You do need to reduce the lower frequencies of engine noises on aircraft, and you do need to reduce the higher screeching noises.

I have 3 journeys in next months, a short one and I am using the Slim+ when moving, the Life for hotel life. A longer one where I have 25 hours in the air and I was going to use Bose QC35 for the flights and then likely Slim+ for walking, and then a longer off-grid trip and solar with wired buds (Phillips probably).

Why would I buy Soundcore Space NC?

3 Likes

Unless you live with someone who never stops talking​:joy::joy:

Solved within the brain. People who do not stop talking I find I never hear what they say. A gift I was born with.

1 Like

:joy::joy:in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. I think you make a very good point tho it would be great if the NC was customizable with a companion application.

Future product request:

• use voice recognition to detect a voice
  • use noise cancellation to remove that voice.

As usual, Black Mirror has it exampled.

2 Likes

I did read where Anker was working on AI…

Scary thing is that some of black mirrors predictions are happening already like the social rating in China :astonished:

i would be really interested on how the product performs seeing that the name sounds like it would put out great sounds

I’m currently contemplating between the Space NC and Sony 1000XM2. I mainly use bluetooth IEMs (especially outdoors and in sport activities) but when I’m at home and am either writing on my desktop or watching Youtube clips, I would prefer a wireless pair of over-ears that cancel noise. I just need something with a decent SQ and noise-cancellation.

It has been my experience with bluetooth IEMs that more expensive doesn’t always translate to significantly better. For example, I have a 150-dollar pair of V-Moda BT IEMs and I also have a pair of 25-dollar Anker SoundBuds Curve BT IEMs. V-Moda is better in the bluetooth stability (can be a big issue with cheap BT earphones) and SQ deparments but not much. The comfort level is the same on both. I would never buy the V-Modas again as they are not bang-for-the-buck compared to the Ankers. I wonder if the situation is the same with the Space NCs and the XM2s.

1 Like

Official press release - a quote from CEO Steven Yang mentions that “Soundcore by Anker will launch a number of high-end noise-cancelling audio products in 2018.” So far, we only know of Soundcore Life NC (neckband style), so likely to learn of several more in the coming months. I’ll do my best to keep you all updated. :grin:

Amazon link ICYMI ($99)

Are they water proof?

No, they are not.

And now the Amazon link says 20 hours :confused: :laughing: