UPDATED 21/05/2020 Anker Bolder LC30 Review

Its a only a little bit smaller than the LC40.
I would like to see one really small : ca 8cm, chargeable batteries.
Of course as solid like the other models.

And I forgot to add:

I used it now to illuminate the ceilings of my rooms at the basement.
I detected some nearly invisible “dust threads” (even dont know how these are called in German, should usually not exist in a proper household :rofl:)
Excellent for a “control freak” :joy:

1 Like

Just like the one in the middle of my last picture, its 8cm, not rechargeable though.
My smallest rechargeable is this at 11.5cm, its a seriously powerful torch and very thin - it runs on a 14500 battery.

1 Like

Solid review as usual @paulstevenewing detailed with pro’s and con’s to support your conclusion :clap:

1 Like

For me rechargeable battery is a must.
I have a really “intelligent high class charger” for those Mignon AA and Micro AAA but its always a mess to use.

1 Like

Thanks @ndalby hope you are well.
Have a great day.

Nice review @paulstevenewing now you have the Bolder collection :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Ice1 appreciate that mate.
Almost the collection. I had the LC90 but gave that to Dad, it was very similar to another in had already.
I’m tempted to get the LC130 as it intrigues me, but as i dont “need” it I’m struggling to justify £46 (79CAD) - but time will tell! :grin:

3 Likes

Glad you were able to get all except the 130 that is a little bit too much for regular usage though.
I wish Anker releases these Bolders here in Canada some time so I can start collecting as well :wink:

1 Like

Shame you can’t get them in Canada.
Be good if you or a friend was close enough to the border to get them from US!

Lol, I was being good all the time and that’s how I got few valuable Soundcore/Anker products including the Infini Pro. But now the things have changed so need to hold on to my enthusiasm for some time.

1 Like

Thx for the idea @paulstevenewing. My dads birthday is on Friday, May 15th and I’ve already ordered a wireless charger for him. However I was wondering what I could get him for Father’s Day but thanks to you I’ve found the solution :blush:!

3 Likes

I own the LC130, it’s only good use is light up a room on it’s end, portable bright room light. Has no focus and outdoors it is just a big bright wide beam which (I imagine) annoys everyone. I’d say a phone and the current LC40 is probably 90% of problems solve.

Let’s put it this way, I have a broken arm, I am putting my EDC in a small bag on my good side, it’s an umbrella, Buff (now called a “face mask”), keys, cash, phone, Powercore and a cable, I don’t carry a flashlight. In winter when I was doing a lot of DIY in rooms with broken lights, I put the original LC40 on a belt sleeve. Check out the belt sleeve, they solve a few storage problems. You can make them, I’m sure using common materials.

1 Like

Maybe I won’t get it after all

Hey @Imo_Iri
Well I’m pleased you got inspiration from my review.
Your dad will be super pleased with a Bolder :+1:t2:

If you doing a lot of DIY work often a headlight is not bad.

What a neat and simple idea @professor, thanks for letting me know about it.
Holding the “spicy drink” particularly caught my attention :wink:

2 Likes

More useful in summer when you don’t want weight of a backpack to sweat on back, so not so often for a flashlight.

1 Like

*flashlight

Other then that it’s a pretty solid review :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks very much :+1:t2:
Ill let you have “flashlight” @TechMan :grin:
Hope you are keeping well.

1 Like

We call Andrew now the “FlashMan” :rofl::rofl:
reminds me on

1 Like