[Upcoming Release] Soundcore Mini 3

Soundcore is preparing to release a new speaker… Take a look at Mini 3!

Features & details

• Pocket Party: Get 360° of ear dazzling audio squeezed into something smaller than a coffee cup.
  • Your Sound, Your Rules: Connect via the Soundcore app to take remote control of Mini 3. Power it on or off, adjust the volume, change the sound profile, and much more.
  • Water Resistant: IPX7 waterproofing says your pool and beach party can get as wild as you want it to. Or just listen worry-free in the bathroom and kitchen!
  • Non-Stop Rocking: Party for 15 hours on a single charge.
  • PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Mini 3 (or any Soundcore PartyCast speakers) to party into the next dimension.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Mini 3 will be available to order from amazon.com soon. Feel free to speculate the potential cost.
Are you interested in Soundcore’s upcoming Mini 3? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
4 Likes

Hope to see this released soon

1 Like

i’m soooooooo interested! how’d y’all read my mind! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mysterious little speaker… you have piqued my interest… what wonders do you have for us to discover.

TS1

1 Like

looks cool! :ok_hand:

1 Like

UPDATE

New details have emerged… Read more HERE!

FYI — @ikari04warrior, @sauceydigital, @TheSnarkyOne, @Daiross, @Ronnie_Payne, @paulstevenewing

3 Likes

It thought it would at least have an extra hour than the first one.

1 Like

Nope, but hey, at least it didn’t decrease!

1 Like

Considering the first one is $25 I think it would be $35 since it new has app control and has IPX7 waterproofing.

1 Like

True that is a plus.

1 Like

Yeah, Mini 2 is currently $29.99 and also rated IPX7.

1 Like

In the app you guys should make it be able to perform simple voice controls. Like play, pause, higher volume, skip track, etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Insider :+1:t2:

1 Like

UPDATE

Higher quality images have emerged. Release seems nearly imminent.

2 Likes

I might be interested if the price is right lol

2 Likes

I doubt it would be too far away from $30. I’m guessing in the $25-$30 range and not more tbh

2 Likes

That’s my kind of price!

2 Likes