[Upcoming Release] Soundcore Mini 3

Soundcore is preparing to release a new speaker… Take a look at Mini 3!

Features & details

• Pocket Party: Get 360° of ear dazzling audio squeezed into something smaller than a coffee cup.
  • Your Sound, Your Rules: Connect via the Soundcore app to take remote control of Mini 3. Power it on or off, adjust the volume, change the sound profile, and much more.
  • Water Resistant: IPX7 waterproofing says your pool and beach party can get as wild as you want it to. Or just listen worry-free in the bathroom and kitchen!
  • Non-Stop Rocking: Party for 15 hours on a single charge.
  • PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Mini 3 (or any Soundcore PartyCast speakers) to party into the next dimension.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Mini 3 will be available to order from amazon.com soon. Feel free to speculate the potential cost.
Are you interested in Soundcore’s upcoming Mini 3? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
4 Likes

Hope to see this released soon

1 Like

i’m soooooooo interested! how’d y’all read my mind! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mysterious little speaker… you have piqued my interest… what wonders do you have for us to discover.

TS1

1 Like

looks cool! :ok_hand:

1 Like

UPDATE

New details have emerged… Read more HERE!

FYI — @ikari04warrior, @sauceydigital, @TheSnarkyOne, @Daiross, @Ronnie_Payne, @paulstevenewing

4 Likes

It thought it would at least have an extra hour than the first one.

1 Like

Nope, but hey, at least it didn’t decrease!

1 Like

Considering the first one is $25 I think it would be $35 since it new has app control and has IPX7 waterproofing.

1 Like

True that is a plus.

1 Like

Yeah, Mini 2 is currently $29.99 and also rated IPX7.

1 Like

In the app you guys should make it be able to perform simple voice controls. Like play, pause, higher volume, skip track, etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Insider :+1:t2:

1 Like

UPDATE

Higher quality images have emerged. Release seems nearly imminent.

2 Likes

I might be interested if the price is right lol

2 Likes

I doubt it would be too far away from $30. I’m guessing in the $25-$30 range and not more tbh

2 Likes

That’s my kind of price!

2 Likes

UPDATE:
Mini 3 is available on Soundcore website for $39.99

https://www.soundcore.com/products/variant/soundcore-mini-3/A3119011

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. It’s cool that comes with partycast technology

2 Likes

Yup good that Soundcore is slowly rolling it out to all the speakers. But they should also keep making stereo speakers too just in case someone uses them for movies and what not

2 Likes